Traderji's Recommended Reading List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie

Two books recommended (must read) for experienced traders :

The Disciplined Trader
Trading in the Zone

Both are by Mark Douglas and is money well spent.

If I order some books in Amazon.com(not in Amazon.in) not anything else like gadgets, jewels, then should i pay ,while shipping to India, any import custom duty fees kind of anything apart from the original book cost+shipping fees.

I know amazon.in but i want to order from amazon.com. Thats why asking. becuase some used books are there only.

If I order some books in Amazon.com(not in Amazon.in) not anything else like gadgets, jewels, then should i pay ,while shipping to India, any import custom duty fees kind of anything apart from the original book cost+shipping fees.

I know amazon.in but i want to order from amazon.com. Thats why asking. becuase some used books are there only.
I have ordered computer memory from Amazon.com and have not been charged any import duty. You can also order Amazon.com books from Amazon.in, usually they can be searched in Amazon.in.

umeshmandal

Books are duty free in India. Just find out the cost of the books if you get them from a dealer/distributor and compare it with the cost if you make payment direct ! At times, getting it through a dealer is cheaper. They may even offer you some discount.

Books are duty free in India. Just find out the cost of the books if you get them from a dealer/distributor and compare it with the cost if you make payment direct ! At times, getting it through a dealer is cheaper. They may even offer you some discount.
You mean Offline deals and direct bookshops. Isn't it? Ok. I will look on to that too. Thanks for that guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 0
S Introductions 0
kumar.gowtham@gmail.com Introductions 2
S Introductions 0
SwingKing Equities 9