TraderJi Needs new exciting stuff and needs to change itself?

Private chat settings means only selected people only allowed to chat and Immediate ban if posting trading tips etc. strict moderation can help to avoid spammers etc.
Moderation becomes a headache during the market hours, even otherwise. There are chat bots which post the same message repeatedly tens of times in a minute.

Moderation becomes a headache during the market hours, even otherwise. There are chat bots which post the same message repeatedly tens of times in a minute.
Thank you guys for the input so far. Some of the ideas are simply great. Hope TRADERJI Owner needs to look into it and consider them.

@timepass Once money starts rolling in nothing is a problem, programmers or free lancers can be hired to code everything.

Many people will moderate the chat rooms if given an opportunity.

I have seen many websites which run quiz that give traders $110,000 or even more at the end of competition. The catch is people need to sign up via traderji with the broker and then the accounts are sync and the winners are declared.

There will be bottlenecks, and solutions will start appearing once we study them, however time has come to think if Traderji will stand where its today or change with todays technology and competition.

Thank you guys for the input so far. Some of the ideas are simply great. Hope TRADERJI Owner needs to look into it and consider them.

@timepass Once money starts rolling in nothing is a problem, programmers or free lancers can be hired to code everything.

Many people will moderate the chat rooms if given an opportunity.

I have seen many websites which run quiz that give traders $110,000 or even more at the end of competition. The catch is people need to sign up via traderji with the broker and then the accounts are sync and the winners are declared.

There will be bottlenecks, and solutions will start appearing once we study them, however time has come to think if Traderji will stand where its today or change with todays technology and competition.
Traderji has been running this site for more than a decade. He must be more familiar with the finances. But I am aware that an internet forum is not a very profitable business. Most of the forums are running pro bono. Plenty of forums have shut down in the last 20 years because of the rise of social media.

So, let's disregard the financial aspect. The website's functioning does not depend on it.

Traderji has been running this site for more than a decade. He must be more familiar with the finances. But I am aware that an internet forum is not a very profitable business. Most of the forums are running pro bono. Plenty of forums have shut down in the last 20 years because of the rise of social media.

So, let's disregard the financial aspect. The website's functioning does not depend on it.
Yes that's exactly my point, Why not make this site similar to social media and evolve, why not try some exciting things.

Yes that's exactly my point, Why not make this site similar to social media and evolve, why not try some exciting things.
A management decision, I suppose. For the rest of us, let's put in ideas to make it exciting with the present setup.

How long does it take on Traderji to moderate a comment and allow its publishing. I had sumbitted a post yesterday on my own thread. It is still not published. It is saying awaiting moderation. I am not sure