TraderJi Needs new exciting stuff and needs to change itself?

This is not a criticism. Please read and comment or give a thumbs up if you agree.

Traderji is a great platform with loads of material and content. however it needs to change with time. It needs to have lot of creative things going on in Traderji to keep members engaged. If not many activities maybe a few would be great.

1. We can create a formal learning material and quiz for newcomers. New comers can come read the material and answer quiz to check the progress.

2. We can have various scanning tools for stocks. Charts like trading view etc.

3. We can create Intraday Competitions like Best Intraday Trader for Day month and year. So people can learn and follow from them. They don't need to post the screen shots of the Trade but they can have a portfolio and be given a demo account capital.

4. Gone are the days where you don't want member to share the content or other web sites or email id etc. They should allow or create various chat rooms in Traderji.

For example we can have Intraday chat room, swing chat room, Investor zone etc. Also an option to have an option to start a new room of choice for example MA crossovers etc.

I know lot of cost will be involved but with increase in member base will increase traffic and hence more revenue for web site.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
This is not a criticism. Please read and comment or give a thumbs up if you agree.

Traderji is a great platform with loads of material and content. however it needs to change with time. It needs to have lot of creative things going on in Traderji to keep members engaged. If not many activities maybe a few would be great.

1. We can create a formal learning material and quiz for newcomers. New comers can come read the material and answer quiz to check the progress.

3. We can create Intraday Competitions like Best Intraday Trader for Day month and year. So people can learn and follow from them. They don't need to post the screen shots of the Trade but they can have a portfolio and be given a demo account capital.

4. Gone are the days where you don't want member to share the content or other web sites or email id etc. They should allow or create various chat rooms in Traderji.

For example we can have Intraday chat room, swing chat room, Investor zone etc. Also an option to have an option to start a new room of choice for example MA crossovers etc.

I know lot of cost will be involved but with increase in member base will increase traffic and hence more revenue for web site.
There is nothing stopping you from creating all the initiatives which you have mentioned. I suggest you can start with one of the activities and then perhaps more will follow.

There is nothing stopping you from creating all the initiatives which you have mentioned. I suggest you can start with one of the activities and then perhaps more will follow.
I am not owner of traderji, how can I take this decision? This has to be initiated and be of significant interest to traderji owner and majority of members here. I just gave a suggestion. I am no way qualified to do all that.

The better thing will be , webinars by experts.
Webinars by brokers themselves.
Webinars by TA Platforms (Ami, ninja etc)

Now adays ppl like to watch more then read. :)
Yes learning material can be form of videos. it can be PPT or even interactive, depends how much trainer is ready to input.

Maybe learners once finished basic courses can opt for paid advance courses who have proven the metal in Competitions etc.

sumantra

Good initiative. Carry on.

You will find a good library here on TJ in the "resources" section.
https://www.traderji.com/community/resources/

Please add your own ebooks too, and read the material already uploaded there.

TJ started a chat room a few years ago, but it invited a lot of trading tips type of posts, hence it was discontinued.

marimuthu13

Chat room is good if added ...may be registration/monthly nominal fee can be included to avoid extra noises.

godfather

You will find a good library here on TJ in the "resources" section.
https://www.traderji.com/community/resources/

Please add your own ebooks too, and read the material already uploaded there.

TJ started a chat room a few years ago, but it invited a lot of trading tips type of posts, hence it was discontinued.
Private chat settings means only selected people only allowed to chat and Immediate ban if posting trading tips etc. strict moderation can help to avoid spammers etc.

Just sharing my thought.

Why not successful consistent traders or say experienced folks here can share their strategy and all rules they follow. That may be beneficial for new comers who willing to read and pick what is useful and make their own trade plan.

Below things can be shared by experience people.

1. Trade Capital (Optional)
2. How they determine Trend
3. How they take entries
4. Position sizing
5. How Initial SL calculated
6. When they exit, either fixed RR or Trial or Pyramiding
7. If they trade options (buy/sell) how they choose strike
8. How they handle DD phase
9. What they do if account level SL hit
10. How they maintain trade journal and how they make use of it

These are the practical aspetcs to be understood as early as possible for new combers right!
If people only sharing i bought XYZ and exited here etc.. these random messages makes no use. Isn't it?