TraderJi is International

4candles

God made Man, Man made Boundaries
- Heena (movie Tagline )

We all belong to a particular country, state (region) and to a particular religion, cast creed etc not by choice but by Fate. We belong to them because we inherit them from our parents later whatever one chooses is his or her choice. These details are nothing but an individual’s identity, mere identity which does not add any value independently. (As kids all these do not bother us, it is only after certain age that this creeps into our mind and it is usually a backdoor entry)

TraderJi must have been started by an Indian but it’s server is based in America. We don’t only discuss/track Nifty (and Indian markets) but also Dow Jones and US markets, etc, and what about the pair USD/INR, GBP/INR etc…?

Traderji has 184,256 members (and new members joining everyday). These members are not only Indian and American but also from neighboring countries and from other parts of the globe.

Internet, I believe does not have any boundaries, then why this psychological boundaries?

Day in and day out there is one or other news on religious, ethnic, regional clashes and death. We read them empathize, sympathize, educate and pray that these do not repeat but in the end we emulate them!!!

------------------------------------------------

I walk down the street.
There is a hole.
I don't see it.
I fall in.
It isn't my fault.
It takes a very long time to get out.

I walk down the same street.
There is still a deep hole.
I pretend not to see it.
I fall in.
I pretend it's still not my fault.
It takes a long time to get out.

There is still the same deep hole.
I see it.
I fall in anyway.
It's a habit.
I get out quicker this time.

There is a deep hole.
I see it.
I walk around it.
I don't fall in.

I walk down a different street.

-----------------------------------------

P.S: I had intended to post this message in another thread but by the time I was ready the thread was deleted and for good.

I have still decided to proceed and post this message but as a single post and Without Any Bias.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I walk down the street.
There is a hole.
I don't see it.
I fall in.
It isn't my fault.
It takes a very long time to get out.

There is still a deep hole.
I pretend not to see it.
I fall in.
I pretend it's still not my fault.
It takes a long time to get out.

There is still the same deep hole.
I see it.
I fall in anyway.
It's a habit.
I get out quicker this time.

There is a deep hole.
I see it.
I walk around it.
I don't fall in.

I walk down a different street.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, for sure it's international, but still most of the time it's really exists for something like you anyway. Most of the advices here applicable only to something like you know our local India and not the whole world thus why is very limited.