Traderji Help Needed

Traderji

Super Moderator
lakefire12 said:
Is it worth learning Elliotwave technicals. Does is it work on indian markets.thank you
It is definately worth learning elliottwave!

As I do not use it extensively I cannot comment if it works on the Indian Markets. Maybe a member who uses it can comment on this.

AJAY

the wave theory works well in any markets. basically what i appeal to everyone is to see the chart as a chart. please don't confine technical analysis to only some asset classes. it applies to any asset class. remove the scale of the chart and see the chart. you can understand this. only required thing is flexibility of mind to accept to the failures of the moves. it is not the failure of the analyst nor of technical analysis. the move of the asset didn't follow the rhythm as predicted. then change your orientation and take steps accordingly.
ajay

vneil

Yes Elliot Wave Theory works for Indian markets, provided you monitor over a period of time. As a matter of fact, you may be able to see it on intraday trades also. I see it more on the NSE Index rather than BSE. I do not know why. Can somebody explain this, or is it that the BSE is not a true representation???

anju

hello traderji
Can u suggest m whether to hold or sell
IFCI BAGFILMS VINDHYATEL VIJAYTEXTILE IPCALABS ADLABFILMS
THANX

hi vneil,
elliottwave theory is portrayal of social mood of investors. It depicts
the herd psychology,and therefore relevent for finacial markets. As
far as indices are concerned it can be applied to any of them.The
the constituents of an index the more relevent it becomes. That is
why nifty shows better wave pattern than sensex as it is composed
of 50 stocks while sensex of 30 stocks. This is the reason elliottwave
practitioners nowadays like to track nse nifty . Same is true of US
markets. Elliotticians track spx500 more closely than DOW index because spx has 500 constituents as compared to dow's 30.
Regards,
vinay