Traderji HedgeFund

bpr

Here we will create Traderji crowdsourced Hedgefund / Mutualfund as a smallcase and track its performance.
Participation from all of you required.
Idea is debate on stock selection majority wins.
I will kind of moderate.
We will actively manage the hedgefund removing a stock or replacing a stock.

Here is what I came up with basic guidelines

Maximum number of stock - 15 (More than 15 too much diversified)
Minimum number of stock-10 (Less than 10 very risk If one stock dies)

Re-balancing once a month to avoid too much churning

My preference is to go equal weight but we can discuss.

Let the stock suggestions begin

just to get started and show how it looks in smallcase ui

Last edited:

travi

re: Traderji HedgeFund

Great idea :thumb:
Btw I read ur post on general chat.
Is to put together a single fund or different "fund managers" will moderate their own?

chintan786

suggest stocks with supporting hypothesis we have only 10, 15 places to fill
NIFTY BEES and NIF100IWIN

Both are good addition to portfolio as Nifty itself get regrouped time to time and Due to this have upward Bias.
Existing once are having High Octane number... so Nifty addition looks Defensive as well
Best Regards,

I would suggest addition of either BPCL or HPCL, RBL Bank,Asian Paints,PNB Housing Finance,Kotak Mah Bank and Biocon. We will not actively trade the scrips so it wont be a hedge fund, but more of a small case portfolio. Idea is hold it for 1-2 years and get long term profits more than mutual funds.We can post monthly,3 months,6 months and 1/2/3 years profit/loss figures.

ST

Last edited:
I have made and bought my own banks and Finance small case on trial basis today. Total 11 scrips each having 9 % of the total value.

Scrips are as under :

Bajaj Finance,Bajaj Finserv,Capital First,Dewan Housing,HDFC Bank,India Bulls housing finance,Kotak Mah Bank,LIC Hsg Finance,PNB Hsg Finance,RBL Bank,Yes Bank....total investment Rs 1,02,326.85

Smart_trade