Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EoD Exploration of "Kolkata Meet" indicator in Metastock:=

You can put this in Filter section of exploration.
.................................................................................
a:= FmlVar("Kolkata Meet","J1") ;
If( Ref(a,-1) > Ref(C,-1) AND a < C,1,0);

Asish
asish

pl post the kolkata indicator in the above formet so that i can copy and paste directly in metastock the file i downloaded is not geting open

thank you

charan

Thank you very much asish this one I have already put in my metastock indicator

What I actually required is the expert adviser you have used in the sample chart you have posted to indicate saint's pivot point with left arrow and right Arrow to indicate the pivot high and the pivot low. Also Pl explain when we Identifying the pivot which one we have to see the open and close or the high and low of the candle . Is the candle colour really matters. Can we use line chart with same principle were it is only based on close

Last edited:

KomaL2099

Hello

Many requests are pouring for the Kolkata meet CD (which was distributed there).Kolkata members can collect the database & E Books from me , for the outstation members I am including links which contains the utilities & Asishd's Kolkata Meet indicator for MS.

http://********** com/files/106943313/Asish_Roychowdhury_s_Kolkata_Meet_Indicator.rar.html

http://********** com/files/106943984/utility.rar.html

Regards
Sunando
Hi
I have downlowaded and installed the Stock tools from the link you provided. Its up and running. But I am facing some problem. The cash portfolio data (from *****) is streaming into Amibroker properly in real time. But the Future portfolio data is not streaming . I installed it yday night(after mkt hrs) so was able to poll data .. but now in real time no data is coming to Amibroker for Futures from PIB. Here is the log ..

Update Futures: file FUTSTK-ABAN-25SEP2008_NSE108822.csv....
AmiBroker Update: AB path is: C:\Komal\Ambibroker\IntraDay...
AmiBroker Update: Updating AmiBroker with C:\Documents and Settings\Komal\Desktop\utility\Stock Tool\StockTools\Output\FO\pib_bf.txt...
Update Futures: searching for file C:\Program Files\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\33443\data\FUTSTK-ABAN-29OCT2008*.csv....
Update Futures: file found....
Update Futures: file FUTSTK-ABAN-29OCT2008_NSE108822.csv....
AmiBroker Update: AB path is: C:\Komal\Ambibroker\IntraDay...
AmiBroker Update: Updating AmiBroker with C:\Documents and Settings\Komal\Desktop\utility\Stock Tool\StockTools\Output\FO\pib_bf.txt...
Update Futures: searching for file C:\Program Files\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\33443\data\FUTIDX-NIFTY-29OCT2008*.csv....
Update Futures: file found....
Last Update On: 23/09/2008 15:56:17...
Timer Now: 15:56

Pls help me out

ok finally i got some videos , bumping this for the sake of those like me who missed it earlier .. http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...-traderji-com-kolkata-meet-48.html#post173561

problem is , unless you are a rapidshr member , very difficult to d/l , .. its very time consuming , no multiple dls , then a waiting period between dl`s etc .. so if anyone is already in possesion of those videos , could you take the time and upload them on youtube so they can be saved forever , vids are great , we need permanent links ..
I will upload saints 2 vids that i currently have and share the link here , get together guys ..lets do this

most of the videos are too big for youtube , will figure out a way to chop and share one of these days , if anyone has any ideas on websites that will allow hosting of biggish videos , do let me know ..

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.