Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint,

You instill strength and hope. The courage that you have shown during your times of struggle is really inspiring. Thank you for sharing it.

Thank you for being so simple and confident. You come across as a good friend and a mentor.

Amit.
Thank you for your warm words,Amit........

Wishing you all the very best!

Saint

renu daga

u know one thing all members!!!

though i have not atteneded the meeting,,,but i know the people behind this meet have donw great job,,,and put their vakuable time,,,
but one thing i wouldlike to mention ,,though sunando is not a regular trader ,,nor a regular memebr in posting in the forum,,he is a silent memebr in this forum..
and he and asishda and soumya da,,had decided this meet!!

sunando has such an hectic schedule of his job....that i gave him a caption,,always cooking in his pressure cooker,,,,,,pressure of work and pressure of seniors too
still he took out time to oraganise with others ,,bunking his office at times,,,,,,

great dada...
many of us cant do and cant be like u all did,,,,
my respect to u all,,,,and the one salso who came and made this meeting sucessful....the one swho atteneded from different places ,,,too carry wieght,,,

renu

Though i am a new member to this forum(i have interacted with CV and Asish Da), i have been following the Kolkata meet thread everyday. It was overwhelming to see the enthusiasm shown by all the members, the ones who participated and the ones who supported indirectly.

My best wishes to all the organizers, participants and the supporters.

I have seen the pics posted on the blogspot and can recognize few of you now.

Balli (from switzerland)

Wow...I have missed a great meet. Will surely attend the next meet, for sure.

Saint...Saint...Saint. I was really surprised when I saw your picture. Young and looking smart, really. My imaginary picture about you, previously, was totally different. I'm glad having seen your picture. Its from your masterpiece thread(teach a man to fish..), that I'd started my learning, two years back. Will never forget your face for my life time. Great buddy.

As most of them requested, if possible, can the participants identify themselves, in the photos shared in the picasa web album. Please guys. At least some one post all the participants identity. Please.

Praveen.

really a lot learnt from great people like asis da, saint etc.
they tought us their simple methods
by which they successfully operate in the market.
saint sir's pivot trade= great great
asis da's= survival first method made me a risk free trader
after the great sunday meet
asis da's method in brief =once u are in profit then donot late the profit turned into loss in anyway
1. sell 50% of ur profitable position in profit first
2. for the remaining 50% position put a stop loss order at ur entry point and enjoy the trade.
those who could not attend the meet missed a lot
regards
deb

Last edited:
Hello

I have some CDs left with me which we distributed at the meeting.

It contains :

1.Ashish da's Kolkata meet indicator for MS

2.EOD IEOD Future & IEOD Cash database of AB by Soumya

3. E Books :Ed...ds & Ma...e, Bullk...ki chart patterns 2nd ed,El..r trading for l..ing,Gl.n n..ly E...ot waves,TA A to Z,Money management strategy,Candlestick course St..e Ni..on,Trading the MACD Kar..ik Marar

4. SW : Joydeep's data downloader,Adobe reader 8.11,Stock tools free version( data from ya... & PIB to AB live), Trading organizer excell sheet,NSE future ready macro sheet by saumya, win rar 3.7 corporate.

If any body needs give me your address,alternatively I can upload to rapid share the specific one needed.

Regards
Sunando

Last edited:

renu daga

the cd doesnt carry ,,saint sirs pivot strategy,,,,oops,,, how can i come to know that,,,,,,,any favour for this poor

renu
saint sir,,,,pls help ,, to knwo ur pivotknowledge given by u..

renu

Raju

Hi ,sunbim31

I would be really greatful and thankful to you if you could share the "data from ya... & PIB to AB live" on any site ..I am searching for it for so many days..Please share it with whichever site you can upload ..

Thanking You,
Raju

citrus

Hello

I have some CDs left with me which we distributed at the meeting.

It contains :

1.Ashish da's Kolkata meet indicator for MS

2.EOD IEOD Future & IEOD Cash database of AB by Soumya

3. E Books : Edwards & Maggie, Bullkowski chart patterns 2nd ed,Elder trading for leaving,Glen neely Elliot waves,TA A to Z,Money management strategy,Candlestick course Steve Nisson,Trading the MACD Karthik Marar

4. SW : Joydeep's data downloader,Adobe reader 8.11,Stock tools free version( data from ya... & PIB to AB live), Trading organizer excell sheet,NSE future ready macro sheet by saumya, win rar 3.7 corporate.

If any body needs give me your address,alternatively I can upload to rapid share the specific one needed.

Regards
Sunando
Sir,
I am sending my address in Private Mail please check it.
With Regards,
Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.