Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

Dear friends,
Hats off to the organisers for making such a great meet possible in such a short time.It was a great previledge to hear some of the grt minds.Although my trading methodology is a bit different,but it was reallly fascinating to hear from saint ---the riskfree way a trade can be carried on for a long period of time without actually booking any profit.
THanks again to the organisers---specially Ashishda and Sunando--(and even others behind the screen) for their selfless effort of making a dream come true---
Regards,
joy_mitali
hi, check your pm.

biyasc

it was an excellent, fantastic, superb day for me with all of my friends.

djsinha

it was an excellent, fantastic, superb day for me with all of my friends.
Good to see all of you enjoyed a lot. I missed the meet by narrow margin. I'm going to my hometown Kolkata tommorow on vacation. Wish I could have booked my flight two dayz earlier.
Neway, I'll make sure I'll be there in the next meet.

pkjha30

Hi

It is a very remarkable event.In a short span of four years this forum has generated such a solidarity among members that they are easily able to organise meet.The word "easily" is used because of high competence of organisers Ashisda sunando and others.

Many members are shocked to see Saint so young. but then age is no bar for such an illustrious person.His personality towers above all members, be it his knowledge, wisdom and compassion shown to newbies.Any words of praise would be less.

Hats off to all those members who made it possible to organise this. Sad to miss the event.

This event will generate more warmth in the forum.

pankaj :)

biyasc

Attached herewith the link for pictures of Kolkata Meet on 6th April 2008. Sunando and Ashisda will add the comments / captions / who is who.

During booking of the flight airlines officials are requesting to fill up the following form for Kolkata passangers :

1. Date : .....?......
2. Venue : ......?.....
3. Purpose : Traderjee second meet
4. Destination : .......?........
5. Organiser : ........?........
6. ..............???

Who will bell the cat ?

Regards.
satyajitda phataphati.

Friends,

A million thankx to Ashishda and Sunandoda for doing a great job in making the meet a grand success. They have shown a unique spirit of selfless service and sharing.

Kudos to soumya for the excellent kolkata meet cd.
Thanx to mr.karnani for his rosogollas and nandini for her mints.

It was great to meet fellow traders and get enlightened in interacting with their way of trading. May the profit be with all of them and members of the forum.

rhimadri's meticulious method, Saint preaching the pivots, sanjay's explanation of Vinod Nadoda system, soumya and swagats delivery on data acquisition and last but not least the great ashishda's simple explanation of general market perspective was great.

Great to meet all members who attended and saw the face behind the lines posted in the forum.

Best of luck to all
bamks
(mirza)

Wonderful experience, no doubt. Although i was the youngest among all, i realy liked that no body considered me as a kid. But instead ppl appreciated my ideas about sws and Data. Thats very generous and i learnt so many stuffs. And trust me the food was excellent and so were my favourits rashogollas.

Thanks to all the organisers specialy Asish da and Sunando da.

Last edited:

citrus

Respected Memebers,
Successful organization of the meet has taken this forum to a new level.
The photographs are impressive. Please arrange to write the name of member on photographs and if possible take out the proceedings of the meet, so that members who have failed to attend can gain from the healthy discussion that took place at the meet. Further hope that video recording of the proceedings of the meet will soon be available on rapiidshare(dot)com or 4shared(dot)com.
With warm regards
Citrus

Last edited:

biyasc

Respected Memebers,
Suucessful organization of the meet has taken this forum to a new level.
The photographs are impressive. Please arrange to write the name of member on photographs and if possible take out the proceedings of the meet, so that members who have failed to attend can gain from the healthy discussion that took place at the meet.
Regards
Citrus
as i know sunondo da will post video link/s within next 2/3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.