Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Thank God finally every thing was as expected,i am totally exhausted to-day.Could not arrange Ashish's Pattern discussion live on Net.
Saint has relent-lessly explained the Pivot system,& the funny part only guy who didnt ask anything this time to Saint was Satya from Orissa,who for last 1.5 yr was always posting some query in his thread.
Sanjay just drove home the Point that any Mechanical System ;when traded consistently ;generates Earning ;by citing the 'Nifty Fut Mechanical System' of Nadodav.The power point presentation was good.

In a nut shell.
I was amused by so many queries by everybody.It was Active participation.Every body was taking notes,even Saint was taking notes !!
Swagat / Soumya taught us how to handle Data Free.
Lots of thing i have learnt.
Just half an hour back Sanjay was teaching me & Pramod the Mota Hisab of Option in the dinner table.
After the session was over i found NOBODY was leaving the place,rather in small groups everybody was discussing,no intent to Leave the premises.
My Heart was contended at that moment of time Yes the Inertia is created.
Mr Karnani brought very good Rosgollas (inspite being highly diabetic i took 2).
It was Gr8 to be surrounded by my tribesman ,the avg mindset of middle class bengali regarding Trading was nothing but Gambling,but here i was amongst my kinsmen a long cherished Dream,when i was being repeatedly Whacked by Mkt.,i promised myself One day atleast One day i will be treated at par ,i will be treated as a Proffessional,even the cobbler has that right,we are not gamblers it is not mere Luck .We trade our set up ;we earn by leveraging our knowledge ;we are at par ,thank you to all of you to help me fullfil my promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

mitasatyajit

Attached herewith the link for pictures of Kolkata Meet on 6th April 2008. Sunando and Ashisda will add the comments / captions / who is who.

During booking of the flight airlines officials are requesting to fill up the following form for Kolkata passangers :

1. Date : .....?......
2. Venue : ......?.....
3. Purpose : Traderjee second meet
4. Destination : .......?........
5. Organiser : ........?........
6. ..............???

Who will bell the cat ?

Regards.

chintan786

Hats off to all u ppl ... who mke this meet sucessful.......This week's top gainers r....

All our Bang-Bandhu friends....... although very frm the beginging i was saying tht plz post the snaps.. and here u ppl cme up with whole Blog( after watching this. sorry to say but it is true" Mera khon Jal kar rakh ho gaya"..)

great oppertunity missed by those who not able to make it
As some one rightly said" oppertunity brings fruits of sucess as they get seized"..

but looking forward....lets see where and when next meet will take place..

warm regards
chintan

Laksh

It was a great experince attending the meet. I regret that I couldn't stay longer. The discussions were extremely lively and were still continuing when I left at 5 PM. The subject matters of discussion have already been related by Oilman. So I need not repeat them. For me it was a liberating experience to meet so many lumanaries of the trderji forum and to meet so many others of the "same tribe", as Uashis calls it - as because I had been persuing the study and practice of trading for years almost alone in my locality at great odds without the benefit of any informed communication. Now I have become a part of this highly informed and experienced group of traders and I can always call on their experience. And the impact of meeting the traderji identities in person is inexplicably stimulating. And surprise-suprise of all to meet such a young Saint without any grey hair and long beard. No words could express my gratitude to the organizers for organizing this meet.

Laksh

Last edited:
Hello
It was a great meeting.Great to hear knowledge from all our members.
Age was not at all a factor for contribution at the meet.
30 such people attended.
Great feeling of being together.
Everybody assured for their future participation.
The video, digital photographs from Satyajit's camera & another from Swapan's professional friend will be uploaded very soon.
I have to rush as SGM & Pramod will be waiting besides Asishda, today I am on leave, wil spend the day with them.
:) :) :)
Regards
Sunando

Dear friends,
Hats off to the organisers for making such a great meet possible in such a short time.It was a great previledge to hear some of the grt minds.Although my trading methodology is a bit different,but it was reallly fascinating to hear from saint ---the riskfree way a trade can be carried on for a long period of time without actually booking any profit.
THanks again to the organisers---specially Ashishda and Sunando--(and even others behind the screen) for their selfless effort of making a dream come true---
Regards,
joy_mitali

biyasc

hi nandini mam, i think i cleared my view on the meetup about the contradiction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.