Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjay from Pune has reached the venue.(Staying arrangements are on 3rd Floor & the Seminar at Ground Floor).

Direction to Venue:=

On Eastern Metropolitan Byepass Road ,towards South from Airport,crossing "Peerless Hospital" (on your left) & "Big Bazar" (on your right) an intersection after the Baghajatin RLy crossing is known as PATULI as becoz Thana's name is also Patuli Outpost.
There is a 12' road in between Patuli Thana & 'Machranga Restoria' ,plz enter that.
There will be a long water pond on your Left & no of compact Housing socities buildinds on your Right.
After you cross a road going towards right the Venue is 3rd Building.
Banner are at 'Machranga' intersection & on Sunondo's flat main gate.
gr8 explanation

Satyen

There can be some 'Ready Made' thing & probably distributed also at the meet free of cost but Trust me done the years Mkt will take away MUCH MUCH more from us with those ready made things until & unless we LEARN & understand mkt.Unfortunately it is a time consuming tedious process.
Dear sir instead of giving readymade things please arrange speeches of seniros like you explaning logic of their trade with different market conditions so that we can note down some valuable things and fine tune according to our needs ...

wil reach tomorow morning sir

Regards
Satya

dont wish to overide but Both readymade systems as well as senior members valuable explanation of their methods are welcome. Anything by which one can enhance and upgrade one's knowledge is welcome.

rgds
bam

Amitt,if you dont come this time then we would be bound to release the bad ninzas to distrupt your esplanade shop & curfew through out the city for YOU. :) :)
Sir,some personal works have come upfront for last 1 month.But surely in near future would not miss this for anything.

U

uasish

amit,

The same thinf happened with the telephone call ,which is yet being awaited.
However at least you are assuered for next one.

Asish

U

uasish

Reporting:=

Saint's IC was late he cancelled that one & came by Kingfisher.
Pramod Prasun also came by same flight from B'lore.
Amit came by 11.45 flight from Mumbai.

Came home to take insulin,about 11 traders discussing since 11.00 am & may go upto 11.00 pm,lots of new things & approach i have Learnt till now,excuse me rushing off.

wow ,, whats this ... I just came up on this thread thinking its only kolkatta meet ..
the thread should be renamed to NATIONAL MEET : ) .
You guys enjoy the time .... .

Just saw ,its a full fledged meet . Nice nice ,BTW thanks for the pics , every body seems to be damn serious in those pics . bTW whos who in the pics ?

U

uasish

Reporting:=

Just came home 20 mins back & Car has gone to drop Saint to Hyatt,Sudip (oilman) joined & staying overnight with Sanjay (SGM) / Amit (Jamit) / Pramod (Dhakkan).
Was hearing with jaws open the experience of Pramod ,when he was with Goldaman Sachs in NYSE ,300 traders working at a time with avg 3 Monitor each,catching a slightest of price mis match by lightining fast trades.
Sanjay's narration of those grey mkt of Badla etc & the evergreen Saint attending to all questions ,hours together drawing on paper.As usual Jesse / Karthic / Ashish / Abhijeet / Ajay (when i proudly narrated that Ajay is one of my teacher,these guys where pulling my leg that he cant be 19 Yrs of age & in front of so many open guns i meekly conceded another 2-3 yrs & made Ajay a 22 yrs old ) featuring in discussions now & again,lots of new approach i came across.
In fact Sanjay hit into the base areas of few concepts.
In a nutshell a h u g e experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.