Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming presence late (that is in character) but happy to stand if there are no seats.

Time : 10:30 AM
Food : Non veg

beginner_av

Hi Asish

Sure I will PM you when I come to take possession , may be sometime in August 08. Its near IIM-C or Joka. I don't know anything about any place in Kolkata except Howrah Station and Dumdum. My younger brother is there in ITC and stays at Tollygunj. So probability of meeting you people is very high.

I am quite eager to meet all of you.

Pankaj :)
Hey is it gennex valley?

This is a great endeavour. I was out of traderji for long due to various engagements, but one of my friends informed me of this event and asked me to have a look at the forum..

And I must say , that I am extremely surprised and happy...

Best of luck to uasish ( we spoke long back) and Sunando( we still speak sometimes)..

dhakkan

Asish.......looking fwd to hearing you all actually,and of course just to meet you all........NO speeches,seminars,etc from my end......Do ask JDM,Soumya,Rhimadri,Biyasc,JoyMitali for some speeches......all great guys,among others, that you can rely on for some good stuff.

What I have to say has been thrashed about a gazillion times.........boring stuff again and again.Please do allow me to have a bit of coffee,and hear some stuff instead,.....and one-on-one doubts regarding what I have been saying all the while,sure,only pleased to clarify.

But no speeches,talks from my end.........Coming all the way basically to say Hi......Very exhausted,my friend,and not keeping good health as well.

All the best!
Saint
Saint,

I pray for your health, and hope you get well soon.
But one big reason we all were so happy was that we were anticipating you speak. I know it might be boring for you to repeate it again and again.. but it will be a blessing for us to listen to you.

regards... take care sir.

Hi Folks!

Made myself free from Saturday i.e. 5th morn 11-30. Ready to help and offer my services in whichever way I can to setup the venue. Seniors pls feel free to contact 9748500759

Time : 9:00 - 9:30
Food : Veg

Saint,

I pray for your health, and hope you get well soon.
But one big reason we all were so happy was that we were anticipating you speak. I know it might be boring for you to repeate it again and again.. but it will be a blessing for us to listen to you.

regards... take care sir.
Thank you for your kind words.........if you have questions,come with your doubts and we'll have a one-on-one.....You learn more always away from the usual classroom setting,sit with me and let's get through your doubts one by one.

Saint

Sory Asish da for late reply. have just moved to another company so kind of busy now a days.

But anyways since the venue is pretty close to my house it wud be a pleasure to be around. And meet all the guru's. Anything i cud do pls do tell me.

Name: Swagat
Coming from(if outstation): Ramgarh
Reaching time at Kolkata / Howrah / Sealdah station or Airport: 10:30 am
Veg/Nonveg: non veg

Thanks to Sunando da, Asish da and everybody else for organising. looking forward to more of stuffs like this.

U

uasish

Sory Asish da for late reply. have just moved to another company so kind of busy now a days.

But anyways since the venue is pretty close to my house it wud be a pleasure to be around. And meet all the guru's. Anything i cud do pls do tell me.

Name: Swagat
Coming from(if outstation): Ramgarh
Reaching time at Kolkata / Howrah / Sealdah station or Airport: 10:30 am
Veg/Nonveg: non veg

Thanks to Sunando da, Asish da and everybody else for organising. looking forward to more of stuffs like this.
Ahh now i am really happy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.