Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

2 bad news:=

1)Traderji will not be able to attend.
2) Could not get BSNL connection at site by 6th ,was essential for Web hosting .

Can anybody let me know when GAMON INFRA will list.
got it you're from Kolkata......but this about a trader's meet.

Best to put your question under the Equities Forum for some answer.

Saint

biyasc

so the mission is on ..... carry on my senior friends. ....

Last edited:
Hi Ashish,
Thanks for ur invitation in the Traderji,s private messages---As of ur current knowledge,u can outwit any of the so called knowledgables (like us) on any given time frame---expecting to meet u on the dee day----May NATURE bless u all ,who have taken this grt initiative to bring all of us in a common platform in my beloved city Kolkata---If I can be of any help---I will be obliged----
Regards,
joy_mitali

pkjha30

Hi

It's great . Feeling disappointed that I would not be able to attend it. Hope that this becomes annual affair and someday I am able to meet you people , who have shown selfless interests in contributing to this forum.Taken an apartment in Kolkata so there is some hope of meeting great minds of the forum,in future.

Wish all success to the event.

pankaj :)

U

uasish

Renu,

It would be in Societies ground floor ,decorators will arrange that.If we have Space in Heart then we can accomodate everything.

Asish

U

uasish

Hi

It's great . Feeling disappointed that I would not be able to attend it. Hope that this becomes annual affair and someday I am able to meet you people , who have shown selfless interests in contributing to this forum.Taken an apartment in Kolkata so there is some hope of meeting great minds of the forum,in future.

Wish all success to the event.

pankaj :)
Pankaj,

Gr8 to hear about your apartment at kolkata,before coming give a pm.

Asish

renu daga

well,,,,,,,,dada...here space in heart is not required,,,,space to stand / sit is required
better if we take place in heart...problems,,like attack can come!!!

but i misunderstood catually i thought in the flat as u said,,,,but since its in hall...then its suffiecient,,because eralier almost 10/8 were attending but now its coming i think 50 ,,,my assumption.
renu

Status
Not open for further replies.