Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Respeted members,
I m really sorry for missing Traderji for such a long time---a forum which had been a part and parcel of my life at one time----Will surely attend the Kolkata meet---Reach the spot by 9--9:30Am ---Am I allowed to bring my better half with me?---Ha Ha

U

uasish

Now i am really happy,with Joymitali,now the host part is equally poised with the guest part (if we take out Saint from guest list) until this Hr.:)
The no pm's i am receiving with confirmations (not available still now in this thread) may be within few Hrs the Guest's will win over.:D

All Respeted members,
I m really sorry for missing Traderji for such a long time---a forum which had been a part and parcel of my life at one time----Will surely attend the Kolkata meet---Reach the spot by 9--9:30Am ---Am I allowed to bring my better half with me?---Ha Ha
ah,looking fwd to meeting you,my friend.

Saint

U

uasish

All Respeted members,
You people has been building this Forum,still remember your Excell utilities.
I am still dumb in Options,will get an oppurtunity to brush up the basics in this Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.