Traderji Chat Room Service Will My Dream Come True

kiranjakka

In order to be successful at any type of stock trading you need to become educated and with day trading this is especially important. You never want to enter day trading without being prepared and having, at the very least, a basic knowledge of how the market works. Before entering into the market you especially need to have an understanding of market strategy. If you do not know what your strategy and game play will be, you very well could be in for a big loss. Take the time to analyze the day trading market, paying close attention to strategies and determine what you think will work best for you.

1.Traderji provides only theoretical knowledge and not practical knowledge

2.in order to have sufficient practical knowledge we need to have a platform where seniors can guide the beginners so that the beginners dont loose money taking wrong decisions while trading loosing their hard earned money while trading

3.we get the practical knowledge when market is on and there is no other platform other than official chatroom with traderji

4.chatroom helps build relationships exchange ideas between the traderji members

5.infact i my self have become a fan of columbus,traderravi,timepass,praveen,linkon,4xpip,asnavale,preethi,savantgarde,thunter, and manymore exchanging ideas all the time when ever i enter the chat room

6.Online Stock Trading Chat Rooms can also used to be you could only get stock trading advice from official members of the stock exchange or stockbrokers. people gather to discuss strategies and support one another. The participants in stock trading chat rooms are eager to share their own experiences and network with other traders.

7.traderji is a big platform but i think its behind other forums lagging a chat room

8.even though there are many forums chat rooms available on the net they lack support of the traderji members to be one of the finest chat rooms ever

9.so i want you all to support this thread with nice comments and correct me if i am wrong

columbus

Even school provides theoretical knowledge only not much of practical knowledge.
Yet you see so many people in different professions.In the same
profession also the degree varies ,some famous ,some very famous and some
obscure.

Traderji is a great platform and caters the needs of all.It will strengthen your
foundation ,on which the structure rests.

Earlier we had CHAT facility ,I do not know ,for what reason TRADERJI
withdrew it.

linkon7

Earlier we had CHAT facility ,I do not know ,for what reason TRADERJI
withdrew it.
Its a forum that earns by advertisements...! that comes from number of pages viewed i guess...! Maybe number of people in a chat room doesnt really add to the revenue...!

Otherwise i see no reason why it was taken out...!

Miss the chat room though...!

intellibitz

I've created this group and is open to all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/traderbee/

In order to be successful at any type of stock trading you need to become educated and with day trading this is especially important. You never want to enter day trading without being prepared and having, at the very least, a basic knowledge of how the market works. Before entering into the market you especially need to have an understanding of market strategy. If you do not know what your strategy and game play will be, you very well could be in for a big loss. Take the time to analyze the day trading market, paying close attention to strategies and determine what you think will work best for you.

2.in order to have sufficient practical knowledge we need to have a platform where seniors can guide the beginners so that the beginners dont loose money taking wrong decisions while trading loosing their hard earned money while trading

3.we get the practical knowledge when market is on and there is no other platform other than official chatroom with traderji

4.chatroom helps build relationships exchange ideas between the traderji members

5.infact i my self have become a fan of columbus,traderravi,timepass,praveen,linkon,4xpip,asnavale,preethi,savantgarde,thunter, and manymore exchanging ideas all the time when ever i enter the chat room

6.Online Stock Trading Chat Rooms can also used to be you could only get stock trading advice from official members of the stock exchange or stockbrokers. people gather to discuss strategies and support one another. The participants in stock trading chat rooms are eager to share their own experiences and network with other traders.

7.traderji is a big platform but i think its behind other forums lagging a chat room

8.even though there are many forums chat rooms available on the net they lack support of the traderji members to be one of the finest chat rooms ever

9.so i want you all to support this thread with nice comments and correct me if i am wrong

kiranjakka

Last edited:

Raju

I agree , chatroom should be opened .It is great tool to communicate..

Regards,
Raju

Hi,
I too agree that chat room is needed during live market hours.
But I disagree with you that traderji provides only theoretical knowledge and not practical knowledge. Traderji forum is like internship after MBBS. You can paper trade using the strategies available here and enter the market with confidence and ask for practical help(TA) when you are in trouble. Just by a click of mouse you can make out which broker is best, which mobile platform is most suitable for you for M trading, live calls for commodities and Forex, etc.,, I think these are not theoretical but practical.
But yes chat room is what which is missing in our forum. :)