Traderji-Bangalore Group, meetings and discussion group

Please indicate your unavailability, else tick the last option. Multi choices allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ,

Kindly check the poll options:
"Please indicate your unavailability, else tick the last option. Multi choices allowed"

I guess it should be availiability.......
As an eternal optimist I went with assumption that people will have more of 'availability' than 'unavailability' that's why the choice. :clap:
Infact I hope to see everyone clicking the last option and we meeting this Saturday itself. :clapping:

With Regards,
BJ

Oops . I misread and clicked on 13th and 14th. I am available those days.
No issues :thumb:
So we already have four members with 'No date issues", great, looks we are heading for a meet on 13th Feb, this Saturday. :clap:
Guys but no suggestions on venue?:confused: Or are we again 'unanimous' in that choice too ;)

Regards,
BJ

AW10

Format for venue choice :-
Venue choice suggestion : Coffee day opp, Forum Mall, Kormangala
Has Bangalore traffic and parking at Forum improved so much that u guys are ready to meet there? And that's too on Weekend ? (I might be wrong cause I have been away for 4 yrs now)
Better would be to pickup a place where driving would be easy so that u all can spend more time chatting then waiting in the car or getting stuck in traffic jam.

What about some decent joint on outer ring road ? or some Dhaba ?

Happy Trading

Has Bangalore traffic and parking at Forum improved so much that u guys are ready to meet there? And that's too on Weekend ? (I might be wrong cause I have been away for 4 yrs now)
Better would be to pickup a place where driving would be easy so that u all can spend more time chatting then waiting in the car or getting stuck in traffic jam.

What about some decent joint on outer ring road ? or some Dhaba ?

Happy Trading
Thanks for inputs AW10, but the idea behind keeping Forum is the centrality of the location as on weekends traffic factor should be of limited consideration.
And as of now this is only my suggestion and obviously others are suppose to give their inputs too, less we all live in Yaswantpur and end up meeting in Forum, Kormangala. :rofl:
Guys, please let me know your place of residence and a suggestion on venue by tomorrow evening.
Looks we are heading for a Sunday evening (Valentine Day) meeting ;) :clapping:....but why only 5 members have voted till now?:annoyed: Bangalorewalon....vote aapka birth right hai, use it!

Regards,
BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.