Traderji-Bangalore Group, meetings and discussion group

Please indicate your unavailability, else tick the last option. Multi choices allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrssvk

Yeah, I do remember, previously there was thread similar like this......however, could not take-off.

Hope we suceed in meeting.

Add me to the list please....

AW10

Yes I am working in Bangalore for past 4 years and I also could not find that thread as well... I personally might not be able to come and attend the meets for now ... but surely will try in future.
Vikas, I think (I might be wrong) u created a google spreadsheet to collect details..
maybe u can find something in your google acct and post the link here so that people can reuse the info.

Hi,

Great initiative. Count me in.:thumb:

Main Profession : Legal Advisor
Trading experience : 15 months
Primary Trades in : Positional Futures only
Believer of : EMI
Would like to discuss : Technical Analysis

Hey BJ, make a list, did we cross 10 trader or not?
Hi Gulshan, Well the number 10 was just a indicator and not hurdle rate, so I guess we'll end up seeing some 20 odd people here and something like 6 on the meet ( I have 4 years of experience of different forums and blog members' meets) :rofl::rofl:
But trust me even this will require a coordinated effort from us and am planning to come up with a better tracker this weekend. Meanwhile let me attach a poll to this thread for tentative dates of our inaugural meet, please help me with the options :-
a) Feb 13 (Saturday) evening
b) Feb 14 (Sunday) evening
c) Feb 20 (Saturday) evening
d) Feb 21 (Sunday) evening
e) Date no Bar !! :thumb:

Friends let me know if these options sound good and I'll create a poll for all to chose their availability.

Regards,
BJ

Dear frnd,

i suggest, Feb 13th,Sat NSDO Blore seminar & test is scheduled, so better avoid. if missed on 13th, next date for blore wil come only after 6-7 months. rest is as mutual understanding. :thumb:

Ok Friends,
Poll added for Bangalore meet. We will meet for the first round on one of the days in the coming two weekends.
Please indicate your unavailability on any given day. In addition mark the last option compulsorily as that will directly reflect the number of members willing interested in meeting. We will try to include everyone who mark the last option and exclude the day on which maximum members are not available.
Please also post a venue choice to roll the discussion. We will take a look on the poll and venue choices on Wednesday, 10 Feb, 2010. :clap:
Format for venue choice :-
Place of residence : Whitefield
Venue choice suggestion : Coffee day opp, Forum Mall, Kormangala

As I guess this location should be central and hence easily accessible by all.

with regards,
BJ :thumb:

tvrssvk

Ok Friends,
Poll added for Bangalore meet. We will meet for the first round on one of the days in the coming two weekends.
Please indicate your unavailability on any given day. In addition mark the last option compulsorily as that will directly reflect the number of members willing interested in meeting. We will try to include everyone who mark the last option and exclude the day on which maximum members are not available.
Please also post a venue choice to roll the discussion. We will take a look on the poll and venue choices on Wednesday, 10 Feb, 2010. :clap:
Format for venue choice :-
Place of residence : Whitefield
Venue choice suggestion : Coffee day opp, Forum Mall, Kormangala

As I guess this location should be central and hence easily accessible by all.

with regards,
BJ :thumb:
BJ,

Kindly check the poll options:
"Please indicate your unavailability, else tick the last option. Multi choices allowed"

I guess it should be availiability.......

Status
Not open for further replies.