Traderji 2.0 Feedback & Suggestions

vijkris

Learner and Follower
View attachment 21327 alerts has all alerts, how can i filter only the alerts somebody has mentioned my name . its not there
See alert preferences and tick only what u need...

The fourth point which says "mentions you in a message", will be activated only if someone uses @john302928 format... Just writing john is not useful..

Edit: @timepass 's post above, he mentioned john incorrectly so it wont be in alert feed, but this post will alert both tp and john

john302928

Is there anyway that I can have favourites. I just want to have few threads in my favourite list so that i can easily visit. Currently I am searching for that therad everytime and then visit.It would be better if we have some favourites option to add the threads

Is there anyway that I can have favourites. I just want to have few threads in my favourite list so that i can easily visit. Currently I am searching for that therad everytime and then visit.It would be better if we have some favourites option to add the threads
There is a "Watch Thread" option. Experiment with it.

upload_2017-7-4_11-15-59.png

raj_singh

is there any option to increase number of post per page???? currently we can see 10 post per page only. in old forum we have this option to increase default 10 to 40(max) post per page.

manoj2012

On Probation
In earlier Version ... under preferences ... for Number of post per page I had set it as 40 (against the default value of 10). With the new version it has been again resetted to default value of 10.

How can I again make it 40 because ..... I donot see any option to do so ....

monkeybusiness

In earlier Version ... under preferences ... for Number of post per page I had set it as 40 (against the default value of 10). With the new version it has been again resetted to default value of 10.

How can I again make it 40 because ..... I donot see any option to do so ....