Traderji 2.0 Feedback & Suggestions

columbus

IMO, the member should not be allowed to delete own posts.
I too agree.Please refer my thread ".
This series that was during last 3 years .....

I started with FEBRUARY series ,but now nobody is interested in Feb series now My next post is MARCH series during last 3 years.There is lot of trading interest in MARCH series.

One way to bring MAR series on TOP is to DELETE earlier post.
The other way is to bring recent post on TOP.

Hence I requested TRADERJI to implement it.

travi

I think Team needs to implement the stats/info under the profile pics like no. of posts, location, likes, joining date etc

I must say this new version feels even smoother than the previous one. Probably running the new server on steroids :D:D:D

I think Team needs to implement the stats/info under the profile pics like no. of posts, location, likes, joining date etc
That info is available on clicking the member's id just below the profile pic. Not mentioning it saves 3-4 lines per post.

Traderji

Super Moderator
I too agree.Please refer my thread ".
This series that was during last 3 years .....

I started with FEBRUARY series ,but now nobody is interested in Feb series now My next post is MARCH series during last 3 years.There is lot of trading interest in MARCH series.

One way to bring MAR series on TOP is to DELETE earlier post.
The other way is to bring recent post on TOP.

Hence I requested TRADERJI to implement it.
Hi Columbus,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Sorry we didn't understand that request. Could you please explain again with example if possible?

Thank you,
TJ

Hi Columbus,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Sorry we didn't understand that request. Could you please explain again with example if possible?

Thank you,
TJ
He is trying to get the posts in reverse datewise order. Delete the older posts to make room so that the older posts float to the top.