TradeRacer from ICICI ?

anyone having any idea about TradeRacer acount from ICICIdirect ??

http://www.icici-direct.co.in/traderacer/

saw a google ad about this while playing moneybhai game :lol:

Edit:
yes I did the whois search http://who.is/whois/icici-direct.co.in/

the domain is owned by a media solutions company called XIOS
and going to their clients page we can see ICICI Securities and ICICIdirect.com http://xios.co.in/clients.asp?id=clients

So we can safely assume they are just handling the marketing of the new terminal TradeRacer. nothing to fear :thumb:

Last edited:

AW10

Ad and the page looks impressive. Though ICICI is entering late in trading platform based trading... but knowing their well proven aggressive marketing strategy, they might give good competition to sharekhan/ IndiaBull / ODIN based brokers.

Request other traders who have seen the demo, to share their feedback here.

Happy Trading

Sunny1

ad and the page looks impressive. Though icici is entering late in trading platform based trading... But knowing their well proven aggressive marketing strategy, they might give good competition to sharekhan/ indiabull / odin based brokers.

Request other traders who have seen the demo, to share their feedback here.

Happy trading
i think no one has got that platform yet.
Even my father have account in icici. Will post review if get it.

tulika

am trading through icicidirect trading terminal since last 2 years...so far faced no problem ,charts also are there, similar to Indiabulls.. and they have provided me facility to trade through phone also... but that terminal or platform is called Directlink...dont know about Traderacer.

Nava

am trading through icicidirect trading terminal since last 2 years...so far faced no problem ,charts also are there, similar to Indiabulls.. and they have provided me facility to trade through phone also... but that terminal or platform is called Directlink...dont know about Traderacer.
Hi,

I have trading account with ICICI direct. But I use only their ICICI Direct Web based system. It does not have any live charts.
How can I get the access for 'Directlink'..?
Can you send me the link for this..?

Hi,

I have trading account with ICICI direct. But I use only their ICICI Direct Web based system. It does not have any live charts.
Hi Nava!

Speak to the ICICI customer care and ask for ATS. I presume they only provide this if you agree for some minimum brokerage turnover.

Rgds,

Problem with ICICI is that they just shut down their site on the days when markets are volatile thus trapping the customers. Their site was down for 3 continuous during the January, 2008 crash. Before that the site was down for 2 days during October 2007 when lower circuit was hit on PN note ban. Similar downtimes were seen during October 2008 when markets went down like a stone. I have had an account with ICICIdirect since April, 2000 and they are the worst trading site when it comes to reliability on volatile day. On top of that they charge highest brokerage.

I'd not dare to touch any avatar of ICICIdirect, if if that avatar comes with zero brokerage.

tulika

Hi,

You can contact them and ask about Direct link, and even bargain for brokerage charges if you are an active trader.