Trader with old worries about market and losses

Hi guys,

i was an active trader and then an left and came back and made few more attempts of reentry like may be gajini...and now thinking to start one more attempt but to make this fruitful and earn back my lost money..
hope god permits me ...

will look for help and will try to help within my knowledge..

Nice to be here

narayan78

welcome to TJ :)

with cheers,
narayan

jahan

Hi guys,

i was an active trader and then an left and came back and made few more attempts of reentry like may be gajini...and now thinking to start one more attempt but to make this fruitful and earn back my lost money..
hope god permits me ...

Nice to be here
Hello,

please consider these questions.....

1)r u coming back in this business....bcoz made losses in ur previous attemps.

2)r u coming back due to u gathered some more money.....to earn back all those previous losses.

3)r u coming back due to lack of thrill or excitement in ur present life....

if one of the above mentioned is applied to u ....my suggestion is pls Do not re-enter.....

my write up will look little harsh but think this way....what if u loose once again...there r chances u will re-enter again as u did previously after sometime ...like ur willing to do now.

another scenario.......if the above mentioned 3 points doesn't apply to u.....and now u have the following things.

1)clear objectives/goals

2)Psychology/ur beliefs about market....bcoz u can only trade what u believe.

3)Trading methodology/system...which tells u how much pain u can take to withdraw from this method/system...in terms of Maxx.DD.....and what is ur expectancy of ur system....and how much Min.Capital require to trade ur system effectively.

4)Risk management and Money Management....see both are different money maagement is related to ur capital and risk management is related ur trades.

if u can't able to figure out some points i mentioned...pls do some research and come back....As u know market will always there...and it will take u in anytime u come.

Regards,

DanPickUp

Hi guys,

hope god permits me ...

Nice to be here
Hi

First of all: Welcome in the forum. Here you will find what ever you need as long as you know what you need. ;) If you found the thread or threads the topic is discussed you want to know more about or you want to join by discussion, just stay with that thread/s and take your time. Ask questions and most of the time they will be answered from some of the members. The heat sometimes is high, so get used to that as you have to get used to high stress situations in real trading and not in paper trading.

Second: One of the first thing Jesus did when coming in a church was disbanding all the money lenders and money business makers people. All over the forum members praise god and use the word god for what ever. This shows that most have forgotten was is written in the Bible and what is written about Jesus in the bible.

Trading has nothing to do with god, as god is against money business. Trading is a business which is called: Fight and have the better knowledge about other participants. The best make money and all others are eaten as food.

Take care and enjoy the forum / DanPickUp