Trader of 12 years on gut feeling.....

Have been trading for last 12 years or so. Have never lost on annual basis.
Traded only when had a gut feeling of market moving Down ! Always had SHORT trades never reversed the Short to Long , just exited. Had for a long periods out of trade ! Now for last 3 years, after learning the basics of Technical Analysis trading both ways and aiming to have a POSITIVE quarter, never to loose on 3 months basis. Seems I am fairly good at catching the trend, bad at Stop Loss and money management, i.e. RISK and this is turning out to be my stumbling block ! :eek:
Would soon start a thread with my Trades with expectation of criticism from all and sundry and shall try to learn something in the process !
Can anyone guide me to a site where a Practice account can be created for NSE stocks/futures/options !

sudoku1

Have been trading for last 12 years or so. Have never lost on annual basis.
Traded only when had a gut feeling of market moving Down ! Always had SHORT trades never reversed the Short to Long , just exited. Had for a long periods out of trade ! Now for last 3 years, after learning the basics of Technical Analysis trading both ways and aiming to have a POSITIVE quarter, never to loose on 3 months basis. Seems I am fairly good at catching the trend, bad at Stop Loss and money management, i.e. RISK and this is turning out to be my stumbling block ! :eek:
Would soon start a thread with my Trades with expectation of criticism from all and sundry and shall try to learn something in the process !
Can anyone guide me to a site where a Practice account can be created for NSE stocks/futures/options !
going great pal , keep it up n nice 2 see dat u believe in yrself n ur system...
knowledge is power...equip urself wid knowledge n u wil easily win over ur weakness:)