Tradeplusonline - Your feedbacks?

kingsmasher1

Hi All,
Recently i got interested in TradePlusOnline.

The reason being:
1) I mainly trade more in FNO for which they have a very economical rate,
2) Next is, they seem to support NSE NOW platform to clients to trade. Which means, i think we can directly connect to NSE and trade without any intermediate disruptions (like as the issues we are seeing in Zerodha these days).

I had dropped them an email for their service charges, and here is what they say:

Has anyone tried them? Kindly share feedbacks (support, technical glitches, any hidden costs etc) before we invest our hard earned money :D

Thanks in advance.:)

amandeep86

Hi All,

The reason being:
2) Next is, they seem to support NSE NOW platform to clients to trade. Which means, i think we can directly connect to NSE and trade without any intermediate disruptions (like as the issues we are seeing in Zerodha these days).

I had dropped them an email for their service charges, and here is what they say:

Has anyone tried them? Kindly share feedbacks (support, technical glitches, any hidden costs etc) before we invest our hard earned money :D

Nice Experience ,nice broker ,Using for more then year now...:)

OneThatGotAway

when broker like Finvasia are offering almost Zero as cost why look elsewhere i don;t understand.

they are self clearing so no clearing charge and have branch in Canada makes me feels safe .

Trading with them since last 9 months and i have about 900K with them .
Never had problem in pay in / payout .
PS: don;t start broker that don;t charge fees will fail for that i already have insurance from sebi (up till 25 lakhs ). In my view Finvasia is safe as any other discount broker.

Shh now a days they are charging R.s 49 per trading segment still cheapest in industry .

Last edited:

kingsmasher1

when broker like Finvasia are offering almost Zero as cost why look elsewhere i don;t understand.
Sorry, i somehow missed this post completely...just now noticed.
I have account with Finvasia for last 4-5 months, but never traded with them. Zero brokerage looks a bit fishy to me...something which is too good to be true, rings an alarming bell. I have heard about brokers running away with clients money, and am a bit skeptic..for my hard earned money.

You said:
PS: don;t start broker that don;t charge fees will fail for that i already have insurance from sebi (up till 25 lakhs ).
Didn't understand, what does that mean? You got an insurance from SEBI for 25 lakhs, just in case finvasia defaults?

Hi All,

The reason being:

I have recently opened an account with them. But beware they are the worst and the charges levied are much higher than icicidirect where I have another account. I opened to save on brokerage. But this is a nightmare. Their hidden charges include Rs. 118/- per month towards sms which they claimed to be sebi mandated during telephonic conversation. When I emailed them they said it is their company mandate. Don't understand what is this and how it is levied without customer consent or even information. You may think it is a small amount and can be okay. But there is bigger shock. They levy "Inter Segment Balance Transfer From NSE To NSDL". Don't know what it is but if it is demat charges then they are way too high compared to other brokers like zerodha and sasonline. And the greatest shock is their levy of a whopping 3,229.1 towards interest charges. My ledger balance is never in debit balance and still they have levied such a huge charge. Their customer support is perhaps the worst you can imagine. Most of the time it is busy and when they answer there is no solution. I will be closing the account shortly after raising the matter with NSE/SEBI. My sincere advise is don't fall into their trap.

I have recently opened an account with them. But beware they are the worst and the charges levied are much higher than icicidirect where I have another account. I opened to save on brokerage. But this is a nightmare. Their hidden charges include Rs. 118/- per month towards sms which they claimed to be sebi mandated during telephonic conversation. When I emailed them they said it is their company mandate. Don't understand what is this and how it is levied without customer consent or even information. You may think it is a small amount and can be okay. But there is bigger shock. They levy "Inter Segment Balance Transfer From NSE To NSDL". Don't know what it is but if it is demat charges then they are way too high compared to other brokers like zerodha and sasonline. And the greatest shock is their levy of a whopping 3,229.1 towards interest charges. My ledger balance is never in debit balance and still they have levied such a huge charge. Their customer support is perhaps the worst you can imagine. Most of the time it is busy and when they answer there is no solution. I will be closing the account shortly after raising the matter with NSE/SEBI. My sincere advise is don't fall into their trap.
Zerodha and others have fixed DP charges but this tradeplus charge 0.02% of total value ..and you said they charged interest..did you buy shares with less than full value ? in that case they might have provided margin to help you buy at less value.