Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

kaly422000

one of the hurdle in account opening in discount broker is IPV. different broker use different method. it is sometime tough to take snap with a clear vision of pancard without any third person help is not possible and if pan card is not clear then it will be rejected.

one of the hurdle in account opening in discount broker is IPV. different broker use different method. it is sometime tough to take snap with a clear vision of pancard without any third person help is not possible and if pan card is not clear then it will be rejected.
Hi kaly422000, try using our Mobile APP (Tradeplus Mobile) and do the KYC process using the mobile APP. Its very simple and you can directly upload the PAN card by taking a photo of the same on your mobile.

Look for Stock Broker who is not doing Prop Trading , Honest in charging exchange transaction charges. Compare total cost of doing transaction and not just Brokerage.

trump

Hi there, Tradeplus Online,
Equity intraday Bkr. @ 0.01% & Equity Delivery Bkr. @0.10%
I think its a bit too high for cash traders , Rs 1000/- per crore, pretty high. Correct me If I am wrong.It should be below Rs 300 per crore or 0.003%.

do u provide bracket order in commodity and leverage( it mean set target price as well as stoploss together)...if both meet our requirement then i will open an account with u..thanks

Why tradeplusonline don't give id and password after a/c opening...my friend opened a/c with them bt after 4 days he is keep calling bt nothing happen..they say always today evening you will get your credentials bt not received any.he also deposited 236 a/c opening charges also..
I think we should beware from tradeplus online.

superman

Can we get margins against LIQUIDBEES holdings. I am into writing options and Zerodha provides 90% margin against LIQUIDBEES which i can fully use to short options. Do we have same here ?.

If yes how this is done ? Is it via a trusted NSE allowed pledge / margin mechanism , ? Whats the guarantee that out pledge holdings are safe and wont be used for some other prop trades ?