Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

Thanks for making it clear TradePlusOnline. How do u guys intend to compete technologically in the future? Is ur income good enough to be able to spend on higher tech costs and salaries in future?

TradePlusOnline => 0% Brokerage Rs.99/- Per Month Flat Fee

Website Registration Date => 06 Feb 14

Less than 200 visitor per day

Toll Free Number for New Account Opening

Tradeplus is online brand of Navia Markets Ltd and Navia Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd

Born in 1983 into the financial service industry

Member of National Securities Depository Ltd ( NSDL ) Since 1997

Won the NSDL Star Performer Award in the year 2013

NO. OF COMPLAINTS RECEIVED AGAINST THEM at NSEINDIA => 14,690

Pricing => 0% Brokerage, Rs.99/- Per Month Flat Fee, UNLIMITED MCX COMMODITY TRADING, Intraday Leverage of 2X, All Metals and Energy

If you guys know more about this broker kindly share.

Last edited:
Re: TradePlusOnline => 0% Brokerage Rs.99/- Per Month Flat Fee

Website Registration Date => 06 Feb 14

Less than 200 visitor per day

Toll Free Number for New Account Opening

Tradeplus is online brand of Navia Markets Ltd and Navia Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd

Born in 1983 into the financial service industry

Member of National Securities Depository Ltd ( NSDL ) Since 1997

Won the NSDL Star Performer Award in the year 2013

NO. OF COMPLAINTS RECEIVED AGAINST THEM at NSEINDIA => 14,690

Pricing => 0% Brokerage, Rs.99/- Per Month Flat Fee, UNLIMITED MCX COMMODITY TRADING, Intraday Leverage of 2X, All Metals and Energy

If you guys know more about this broker kindly share.
Hi Shatson,

Just to correct the post. The figure of 14,690 as per NSE website is not number of Complaints, its Number of UCC (unique client code) as on April 1, 2010. As you can see back then itself we had a good client base. That's also the reason why we won the NSDL award in 2013.

Just curious...how did you get the visitor per day statistics to our new website ?

Tradeplus has been a broker for the last 14 years? I meant to ask, does your revenue suffice to spend on technology? I mean 99 bucks per trader for 10,000 (a very high number) traders is only 9.9 lacs.. Tech is expensive my friend. How do u compete?

ram2010

Tradeplus has been a broker for the last 14 years? I meant to ask, does your revenue suffice to spend on technology? I mean 99 bucks per trader for 10,000 (a very high number) traders is only 9.9 lacs.. Tech is expensive my friend. How do u compete?

Its their problem .Why you are so much worried.

First open a trading account with your favourite broker.

Try to learn trading.

Note :-- it;s easy takes few click to find how much website is worth .
alexa.com tracks and even google too

technology is provided by nse and nest company called omnisys
tradeplus doesn;t have to invest in that.

they are getting R.99 + transaction charge gap as profit to eat.

they are sitting on limited investment and unlimited profit model so it will survive.

as days past client will definately grow and revenue and even 10K a month Or say 2 guys taking 5K a month salary are sufficient to handle back office loool

Evil smile i wonder why don;t i start my own brokerage huse lmao kidding may be when i get crocorepati :clap::D

Hello there TRADERS!​
This is not the only SMILE for options traders! Here’s one more! IT’S FINALLY ARRIVED!
UNLIMITED TRADING for Rs 99 per month in OPTIONS!​

Super features::clap:
γ: Unlimited Trading at Rs 99 per month
α: Intraday Leverage of 2X sell-side
β: Trading analytics coming real soon! It’s going to be … Wait for it………(you know the rest!)
σ: Access to awesome value packs and TA software

Best Wishes to you all!

Tradeplus Online
www.tradeplusonline.com

Have you started NSE F&O and cash?

σ: Access to awesome value packs and TA software
What is your charting software? any demo available?