Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid,
"Call n trade will be free for 2 trading days in your monthly billing cycle of the base pack for each segment (MCX, Equity/FNO) after which it will be charged @ Rs.75 per day per segment plus applicable taxes, irrespective of the number of orders placed during the day"
Here the base pack refers to the unlimited scheme of Rs. 99 for the MCX segment. So if your billing cycle for the unlimited scheme is from 15 August to 15 September 2014 and lets say on 9th and 10th September your net was down and you did call n trade you need not pay any charges as we are offering 2 free call N trade days for all clients, irrespective of your subscription to the call N trade pack. We do not charge Call N trade for every order. After 2 free days of Call N trade, we charge Rs. 75 per day. So even if you place 50 traded orders through Call n Trade in a day you pay only Rs. 75. The 2 free days that we have given is exactly to cover situations where clients could be travelling/not having access to Internet or Internet being down.
This explanation of yours' is quite clear so would like to verify from you the end result which I am able to infer ..

15th August - 15th September [My Billing Cycle] 21 Trading Days within this period - I counted them .

Call n Trade Pack not subscribed :

1. Base Pack - Rs. 99

A. 21 days @ Rs. 75 for Call n Trade = Rs. 1,575

B. 2 Days Free Call n Trade = Rs. 150 .

2. Net for Call n Trade = A-B = Rs. 1,425 .

Total Bill = 1 + 2 = Rs. 1,524

Is this what I am going to be charged for one month ? Off course Taxes Extra

Thanks

Last edited:
Leonid, we have approx 20 trading days. So total value will be Rs.1450 approx.
Reading this thread with interest. Waiting for some members to join them and provide feedback.

Sir, on a lighter note, why don't experienced traders like you join them and then give the small traders like me a feedback? ;-)

That would be perfect!
The longer one has been in the markets, the more one has lost. The newer entrants still have a lot of money to lose, hence it stands to reason that the newer traders should experiment.

:D

The longer one has been in the markets, the more one has lost. The newer entrants still have a lot of money to lose, hence it stands to reason that the newer traders should experiment.

Hahahaha. No thanks, sir. Trading is enough to satisfy my eccentric qualities. Don't need to resort to such forms of expirementation

Loosing due to trades going wrong is bad enough to handle, don't you think?

This explanation of yours' is quite clear so would like to verify from you the end result which I am able to infer ..

15th August - 15th September [My Billing Cycle] 21 Trading Days within this period - I counted them .

Call n Trade Pack not subscribed :

1. Base Pack - Rs. 99

A. 21 days @ Rs. 75 for Call n Trade = Rs. 1,575

B. 2 Days Free Call n Trade = Rs. 150 .

2. Net for Call n Trade = A-B = Rs. 1,425 .

Total Bill = 1 + 2 = Rs. 1,524

Is this what I am going to be charged for one month ? Off course Taxes Extra

Thanks
Hi Leonid,
You are bang on !! Calculation is perfect :) Just one more thing that call N trade charges is for each segment. Right now we have low brokerage model only for commodities but we are planning to soon roll out unlimited trading model for currency and then for options. So when that happens Call N trade charges would be segment wise - MCX and Equity

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid,
You are bang on !! Calculation is perfect :) Just one more thing that call N trade charges is for each segment. Right now we have low brokerage model only for commodities but we are planning to soon roll out unlimited trading model for currency and then for options. So when that happens Call N trade charges would be segment wise - MCX and Equity
I have understood correctly .. Thats good .

But now one thing confuses me is that if I am a pure online trader and handling my trading myself, I will need Call n Trade facility for approximately 1 or 2 days in a month at the most, then whats the concept of paying Call n Trade Charges everyday [or even the monthly value pack].