Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

@ Trade Plus Online ,

Regarding your Call & Trade Value Pack , I have a query that it is charged at Rs. 1,000 pm & in Remarks Column it is mentioned that the charges are Rs. 75 per day if pack is not subscribed.

What exactly does this mean ? Is it a compulsory deduction of Rs. 75 per day ?
HI Leonid,
If you subscribe to the call N trade pack at Rs. 1000 p.m., then you do not need to pay any further call N trade charges on a daily basis.
For more details please check out this link on our support Portal. http://support.tradeplusonline.com/support/solutions/articles/1000057215-our

cloudTrader

HI Leonid,
If you subscribe to the call N trade pack at Rs. 1000 p.m., then you do not need to pay any further call N trade charges on a daily basis.
For more details please check out this link on our support Portal. http://support.tradeplusonline.com/support/solutions/articles/1000057215-our
If I do not subscribe to this pack , but someday [due to my internet is down situation] need to Call & Trade for a single trade , then whats the scenario ? I could not find in the FAQs .

Thanks.

If I do not subscribe to this pack , but someday [due to my internet is down situation] need to Call & Trade for a single trade , then whats the scenario ? I could not find in the FAQs .

Thanks.
Hi Leonid,
"Call n trade will be free for 2 trading days in your monthly billing cycle of the base pack for each segment (MCX, Equity/FNO) after which it will be charged @ Rs.75 per day per segment plus applicable taxes, irrespective of the number of orders placed during the day"
Here the base pack refers to the unlimited scheme of Rs. 99 for the MCX segment. So if your billing cycle for the unlimited scheme is from 15 August to 15 September 2014 and lets say on 9th and 10th September your net was down and you did call n trade you need not pay any charges as we are offering 2 free call N trade days for all clients, irrespective of your subscription to the call N trade pack. We do not charge Call N trade for every order. After 2 free days of Call N trade, we charge Rs. 75 per day. So even if you place 50 traded orders through Call n Trade in a day you pay only Rs. 75. The 2 free days that we have given is exactly to cover situations where clients could be travelling/not having access to Internet or Internet being down.

Steve

In the final analysis there are only two basic differences one is your transaction charge and the other your brokerage charges. Your transcation charges being higher than what other discount brokers charge, it sort of nullifies the advantage of low brokerage plans, that you are offering.