Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

:clap::clapping:Its just ad, its good achievement which we all want. If we make it work with auto signature and link with Aadhar card then life will e much easy.

Tradeplus,

i have gone through the entire thread what I underderstand is that for delivery you provide 4x margin, what is the current rate of interest that you charge for providing such margin and is there any monthly / annual subscription fee for the same.

regards

Tradeplus,

I had read earlier that you provide 4x margin for delivery I have following question.

1. what is the rate of interest?
2. Are there any subscription fee monthly / yearly for availing margin.
3. do you have unlimited trade in cash?
4. do you provide Margin against shares which are lying in my dp, without pledging / moving it from my dp? if yes what is the margin provided

awaiting reply

Regards

Hi! Find below our clarification under each point:

1. what is the rate of interest?
Deferment fee is charged at 24%

2. Are there any subscription fee monthly / yearly for availing margin.
Currently there is no subscription fee to avail this service

3. do you have unlimited trade in cash?
Currently we don't have

4. do you provide Margin against shares which are lying in my dp, without
pledging / moving it from my dp? if yes what is the margin provided

Yes , we provide. Currently margin is provided on approved stocks on the
basis of VAR.

Feel free to call our toll free number 180042575757 for more details on the above.

Thanks,

Tradeplus Team

Greetings from Tradeplus!

In line with our mission to be the best discount broker in the industry we have made our Account opening and client service standards even better. For every call that we receive and make from/to prospective and existing clients, we have empowered our clients to rate our services.

Till now clients were able to rate us only for emails they used to send to us on [email protected]. However now clients would be able to rate us for every call they make/receive to/from the client service desk or to the account opening desk.

Here is the process in summary

Client calls us or we make call to clients -> at the end of call client gets rating SMS -> client can click on link in SMS and rate our services -> we get report of client rating along with details of client and call which the client rated. The ratings will be closely monitored by so that our services levels are improved on an ongoing basis.

These improvements we make are in line with our philosophy of effectively using 3 T’s in our business model – Transparency, Trust and Technology.

This is one of a unique service that we have introduced and an achievement that we can be proud of as we are the 1st discount broker to launch this and one of the very few brokers in the industry who provides such rating mechanism for their service.

More exiting innovations coming soon………..

Cheers

Raju

Do have brokerage calculator with all the details in excel format ?