Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
What is turnover charge for Bank Nifty under 799 plan?

Why turnover charges in MCX is 400?.. Most broker charges 210-310 range. Agar itna jada turnover charge karoge to 99 plan ka kya fayda?

Striker

Are you seriously charging for charting platform? Haha.. You must have lost it. Nowadays brokers are providing free and you want to charge a monthly fixed cost? You can't be serious!
Come on now where else will they make money? I think we should not interfere with the brokerage model. Everyone has their own ways. Other brokers are charging in other ways.. But I'm not sure if tradesmartonline is less though.. I think SAS online has much lesser charges.

What is turnover charge for Bank Nifty under 799 plan?

Why turnover charges in MCX is 400?.. Most broker charges 210-310 range. Agar itna jada turnover charge karoge to 99 plan ka kya fayda?
Hi headstrong, your query has been answered by us in post 71

Also use our brokerage calculator to check if there are savings for you based on your trading pattern

Click here to view our detailed charges

Last edited:
DEAR TRADERS!!

We are overwhelmed to receive enthusiastic feedbacks from our clients on Tradeplus Mobile APP! :thumb:. It has been our conscious endeavor to make all services accessible to our clients on their Mobile Phone.

Click here to download the latest version of Tradeplus Mobile APP

We have incorporated several enhancements based our clients’ feedback in our new version. Here are few of them:

1. Profile : Edit email ID / Mobile number in the profile with enhanced security. The new email ID/Mobile number gets immediately updated in the back office and will be updated in the DP account of the client within 2 working days.

2. SMP : The SMP link has now been activated in the new version. All that SMP features like subscribing to Value packs, TPIN reset, view of SMP ledger, check status of referred client etc. can now be done through the APP. Click here to know how.

3. Funds Payout : - In the earlier version client can request for funds payout and also check the status. In the new version client would be additionally able to also EDIT payout request and DELETE for payout requests which have not been processed/rejected. Click here to know how.

4. Activate account : When there is no trade in client account for more than 180 days the client account is de-activated. To activate the account client had to earlier send an email. Now client can activate the account using the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT feature in mobile APP itself. It’s an automated process and client can trade from next trading day after activation. If the account is de-activated for non - submission of KRA documents, such accounts will not be activated automatically and client would need to send email to activate and comply with the KRA process. Click here to know how.

5. Notification: The notification menu has been brought in pre-login screen for easy access. Click view provided for URL included in notification.

Salient Features of Tradeplus Mobile APP:

- One touch access to back office reports
- Instant Funds Transfer
- Online IPO & MF
- One touch access to all utilities in SMP
- Customer Support Solutions
- One touch access to Alerts Management System and Aha! Analytics
- Access to Research Reports and insightful Blog articles

Enjoy ! :clap:

Tradeplus Online

Hello on i have been trading for sevral years but one strange thing happened yesterday (12/05/16) that never happened before.
1) i placed sell order for 7900 put at 1:30 and got message in order book as put order request received...(something abnormal becuse normally we get details such as qty, price etc.)
2)Again i placed sell order for 7900 put at 1:35 and got same message in order book as put order request received..
3) As rate was above my sell price & still not executed, smelling fishy i tried to cancell those orders but they wont cancel !!!
4)i desparately tried to call tradeplus but as usal no response for long time ..when connected person couldent solve my problem...suddenly both got executed at lower price and net position showing -1250/-
5)i squared off at market price and lost money for no mistake of mine..
can anybody give some input on this ?

from 1 month...nothing ping me private...even nest web not working when you need most.call and trade dnt work for 5 minutes.........and after tax it is 85 inr..but you wont get anyone at right time.
call and trade is not good the movement you call auto message will start..for 3 minutes n one...beware

call and trade is not good the movement you call auto message will start..for 3 minutes n one...beware
Hi Osho,
The call n Trade number is 044-39427575. There is only a welcome message which plays for approx. 10 seconds and then the call is connected to our Call n Trade desk. Please call on this number and check. If there are any other clarifications please write to us on [email protected]
Apologies for the delayed response as we are not actively checking this thread. Will do better in future.