Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

No I meant they are much cheaper.. Many brokers are much cheaper than Tradeplus. Sorry I am not bashing anyone just enquiring why they are charging so much?? They want fixed income. I mentioned SAS because they are the most less broking charges right?

How does that help develop an ecosystem? Why would anyone pay 799 if they can pay 9 per trade with SAS. We are much cheaper.
Dear Striker, different kinds of pricing plans offers more choice to clients. Some clients may like the per trade plan and some may like the fixed unlimited trade refundable plan. That is why some companies have both type of plans.

But the charges are too expensive when u compare with other established players. Hidden charges and higher transaction charges are a big problem. What is the long term strategy? Will tradeplusobline make f&o charges per month as zero? This way u can beat SAS online or RKSV which are the two leading players in discount broking.

hello i have opened account in nov 15
i have few queries
1) Rs 200 cash credit on new account has not been credited after several requests.
2) SMP amount is randomly debited irrespective of billing cycle.
3) can you give sample bill of this nifty futures trade as it not in calculator.
nifty buy at 7200 sell at 7210
my id 84548756

No offence tradeplus but i agree with striker. Why retail investor like me will trade from an unknown broker like yours when we have reputable discount brokers like zerodha and rksv. And do we have to pay for technical analysis and charting tool monthly? I saw a 500rs/month charge in your early thread. Who in the right mind will pay for that? Tradeplus the more I research about your brokerage the more questions arises. On that note; your brokerage is too risky for me and I am not gonna open an account with you

hello i have opened account in nov 15
i have few queries
1) Rs 200 cash credit on new account has not been credited after several requests.
2) SMP amount is randomly debited irrespective of billing cycle.
3) can you give sample bill of this nifty futures trade as it not in calculator.
nifty buy at 7200 sell at 7210
my id 84548756
Hi pluslink, i hope our executives have contacted you and your queries have been resolved.

Hi - Can you list the charges for NRI (USA) for opening trading and DEMAT account for equity and derivative segment?
Also the brokerage if it is different from the regular 99 and 799.
If I decide to go-ahead Can I have a person from tradeplus NRI team to guide me through?
Appreciate the response

Arun

Hi - Can you list the charges for NRI (USA) for opening trading and DEMAT account for equity and derivative segment?
Also the brokerage if it is different from the regular 99 and 799.
If I decide to go-ahead Can I have a person from tradeplus NRI team to guide me through?
Appreciate the response

Arun
Hi Arun Sharma!

Glad to note your interest. Check the link below for a detailed summary of Brokerage and various charges applicable on a NRI Account.

http://support.tradeplusonline.com/solution/articles/1000093414-what-is-the-brokerage-applicable-on-a-nri-account-

You may check the link below to know more about our NRI Services:

https://tradeplusonline.com/nri-demat-account.aspx

Yes , you will be guided by an expert to set up your accounts with least inconvenience to you. IF you can let us have your email ID or send us a mail to [email protected] we can forward you the Account Opening documents and the contact person details.

Look forward to onboard you at Tradeplus soon.

With best wishes , Tradeplus

No offence tradeplus but i agree with striker. Why retail investor like me will trade from an unknown broker like yours when we have reputable discount brokers like zerodha and rksv. And do we have to pay for technical analysis and charting tool monthly? I saw a 500rs/month charge in your early thread. Who in the right mind will pay for that? Tradeplus the more I research about your brokerage the more questions arises. On that note; your brokerage is too risky for me and I am not gonna open an account with you
Are you seriously charging for charting platform? Haha.. You must have lost it. Nowadays brokers are providing free and you want to charge a monthly fixed cost? You can't be serious!