TradeAnywhere 4.2

Is anyone here using TradeAnywhere 4.2? I need some serious help with understanding the software and cant seem to find any Manuals around.

Im trying to figure out how to put a stop loss and dont think im doing it right.

Would be much obliged if someone using the software would be able to answer my questions.

Im a newbie and trying to get a jump start on the software.

I am using it through Angel Broking. They do have online videos however I cant figure out how to put in the Stop Loss.

Can you help me out with this.

Sunny1

IN THE ORDER FORM i HAVE "TYPE" ITS ORDER TYPE WE HAVE TO PLACE . i HAVE THREE OPTION IN THIS 1: LO (LIMIT ORDER) 2: MO (MARKET ORDER) 3: SL (STOP LOSS). CHECK IN YOURS. WHEN YOU SELECT SL, TRIG PRICE BOX GETS ENABLE TO PUT VALUE

murthymsr

Hi,
I too use CanMoney with TradeAnyWhere 4.2.

CanMoney gave a video demo of the SW with audio, which will give you the necesary feel.

Further, You may visit: Canmoney.in >> About Trading >> Trading Navigations >> CANBASIC / CANLOYAL / CANROYAL.

The asssociated word / pdf files are a fairly good reference.

Also, other brokers who provide TAW also have some good information.

But please remember, the TAW software as given by your broker may be marginally different due to customisation for the particular broker.

This link also may be highly useful.

http://www.angeltrade.com/angelanywherehelp/home.htm

If you have any questions, you may shoot. me or sunny or other users of TAW may come forward to answer.

I wish that this thread discusses on any issue on TAW, IRRESPECTIVE of the broker.

All the best!

murthymsr

I guess the software is a little different. I have attached the Image of a buy order form.

It has the option for trigger price, which I guess is the stop loss. But how do I use this for delivery trades.

Do I need to enter the stop loss amount everyday or do i enter it once and does it carry over the next day.

Last edited:

murthymsr

Do I need to enter the stop loss amount everyday or do i enter it once and does it carry over the next day.
yes, everyday.....

Also, if you are ordering 'After Market Hours', under the first combo box (Type: NORMAL / AMO), select 'AMO'

Hope this answer applies to your broker's TAW also.

Yes, this does apply to Angel Broking too.

Going on with the topic, how do i enter the stop loss amount everyday. Say I buy at 100. The stock closes at 120. The next day how do I enter the stop loss at 110.

Do I need to click the sell order form? This is where I am having a problem.

Sunny1

yes, this does apply to angel broking too.

Going on with the topic, how do i enter the stop loss amount everyday. Say i buy at 100. The stock closes at 120. The next day how do i enter the stop loss at 110.

Do i need to click the sell order form? This is where i am having a problem.
select sell order, put order type sl. Sell prcie 110 trig price 110.6 (or as u wish)