TradeAnywhere 4.2

Thanks. That is one query answered. Will try it out and let you know.

The next thing that I am having problems with is understanding one particular term. It is under order terms in the buy/sell form. There are three options

1) Day
2) IOC
3) EOS

What is EOS?

Sunny1

The next thing that I am having problems with is understanding one particular term. It is under order terms in the buy/sell form. There are three options

1) Day
2) IOC
3) EOS

What is EOS?
EVEN I DONT KNOW WHAT EOS:confused::confused:
ALSO I DONT HAVE IOC OPTION:mad:

vishalalluri

EVEN I DONT KNOW WHAT EOS:confused::confused:
ALSO I DONT HAVE IOC OPTION:mad:
hi sunny

ioc is immediate order cancel i guess

i had come through it whille writing my NCFM certification

eos id electronic order system but i got no clue how it works in terminal

Last edited:

1) Day
2) IOC
3) EOS

What is EOS?
Hi,

Day: this means, the order is for one full trading session, whenever, your limit price is triggered, your order will be executed.

IOC: Immediate or Cancel, this means If your limit price is having a match, it will be executed immediately otherwise, order is canceled.

EOS: it should be Electronic Ordering System, I think this is used for Offline ordering, but not sure, ask your Relationship Executive in your broker office.

For using stop loss, just keep this in mind. you have to place 2 different orders one stop loss, where the Trigger and limit price are equal to make it simple.

you have to place another order for your target.

in case, if you are trailing stops, only stop loss order will be sufficient.

example: if the ABC stock is Trading at 100 and you bought 10 of it. you want to stop loss at 98 and target of 105.
you will place the first stop loss order at 98, where the limit price and trigger price is 98, the qty should be 10 as you bought them.
second, you will place a target order for 10 qty with limit price of 105 and trigger price blank.

I hope this has cleared your doubts

Panish

Last edited:
Thanks for all who replied. The above posts helped me understand how, but i still seem to be doing somethign wrong.

I have 2 shares of IFCI. once i place a sell order it does not allow me to place the second order.

eg, If i first place a Stop Loss order keeping the limit price and trigger price the same it accepts. For the Target order where I enter only the Limit price it gives me a message saying that "Asked quantity is more than Benificiary...".

Have a posted the snapshot below. This happens even if i place the Targert order first and then place the Stop loss order. Really need to figure this out.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
Dear All,

Greetings !

I am using Trade Anywhere from Navia Markets. Presently I'm in Saudi Arabia and Trade Anywhere is not working here.

Can any one give a solution to fix this

Thanks in advance

Regards,

KSN