Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Uttam,

Thank you so much for the excellent piece of work done by you. I am sure it will be helpful for many of us.

Is there a way to remove few stocks name from this list? Lets say I want to focus only on Nifty+5 stocks and in order to do that I have removed all other worksheets for those stocks but in Dashboard I see #Ref! for those stocks. I would like to see a cleaner Dashboard only for Nifty+ 5 stocks but I am unable to edit that sheet or unhide these columns...

Pls help.

Thanks again for this wonderful work for the benefit of all of us.

Cheers
Abhinav

SavantGarde

Hi Darshan,

It is unfortunate that people think whatever I write or post is from being a Moderator..!!!

Have never posted anything from being a Moderator's point of view except 2 posts couple of days ago in Canteen with Black font and signed with full ID & Moderator written below....:)

SG

Hi SG,
Thanks for your initiative and that will surely help to all option traders...
Good Moderation of Liquid and active threads.
Happy Trading Ahead,
Darshan

Great SG
My meaning for "Moderator" was you are actively participating and when ever needed you gives a Real Expert Opinion indeed,
So, for me thats a great handling of blog indeed.
Thanks

Hi Darshan,

It is unfortunate that people think whatever I write or post is from being a Moderator..!!!

Have never posted anything from being a Moderator's point of view except 2 posts couple of days ago in Canteen with Black font and signed with full ID & Moderator written below....:)

SG

anilnegi

I'v 1 lot of idfc 160ce @ 3.85

and hw s Bharthi Airtel can it reach 400 in short term

Call in IDFC:confused:, i think it is showing -ve sign

Status
Not open for further replies.