Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prakash2010
@Milind2754

I think you guys are right for unwinding case as in the following case of Tata Steel...if a stock moves 7.5% up how can action at any strike remain Bearish...so have made changes accordingly....

Basically we are focusing on Option Sellers action....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kiranjakka

Dear Kiran/Kamlesh,
With ref to ur prev mail , i made a matrix for my ref.Can u pl suggest in case of any ammendments to be made to it.

One more small question.How u guys are able to attach so many snaps.Whenever i try it says only 100kb is allowed.Thus has to delete the prev pics to attach new :).
:thumb: everything is fine buy coming to application part you have to follow some good stocks which gives specific directions like hindalco or some other stocks which i have posted. apply your matrix and find out the results as far as your matrix is concerned it is good.practical approach is necessary for good trading results

kiranjakka

difficult to understand what they are trying to do in a single transaction. but the thing we have to observe is total premium is 750 rupees (call+put) so may be they are believing that market may not go beyond 6000 on the upside or may not fall below 4700 on the downside thats what their interpretation i guess if it happens they tend to gain a lot :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.