Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was posted at 10oclock in the morning and it was trading at 81 at that time i have observed the change in OI at 9.50am something . till then i was bullish (till 9.50am) saw the OI changes and turned my view to bearish :clap:( first i thought that we will easily cross 5700 till 9.30am)
Thanks Kiran.

nifty spot is at 5505 and 5500 call option closed at 40rs so how is it possible? any comments on this. people willing to by the nifty call option at 40rs?
Its is most probably the IV value which is making it costlier. The same way wherein 5700pe IV was lower today(spot at 5595 and 5700pe was 90...means very cheap...at least 15 points)....

some how DIIS managed to get nifty down 100 points
But if FIIs are still buying that means they wud try to take market up again...so bears stay cautious :lol:

FYI..DIIs are selling since last 1.5 months and FIIs are buying...dont know how DIIs are surviving....huge losses or some internal handshaking between FIIs and DIIs :)

kiranjakka

But if FIIs are still buying that means they wud try to take market up again...so bears stay cautious :lol:

FYI..DIIs are selling since last 1.5 months and FIIs are buying...dont know how DIIs are surviving....huge losses or some internal handshaking between FIIs and DIIs :)
DIIS have a weapon named crude now :thumb: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.