Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurmy.

so nomajor turnaround in oi data as predicted as of now---------------------------------------- the main aim of these moves seems to be to kill the premiums on both legs call and put--------or to scare investors
U R doing a great job kiran, nifty is recovering fast,it looks like a minor correction today,and if nothing unexpected happens during weekend ,the bull run may continue on monday

U R doing a great job kiran, nifty is recovering fast,it looks like a minor correction today,and if nothing unexpected happens during weekend ,the bull run may continue on monday
I think only negative cues can come in over the weekend. I think that all the positive cues have worn out. Yesterday I was reading some article which said that the markets are now looking to "sell on news". Maybe S&P will oblige and cut some more ratings this weekend too, after all, the Greece agreement has been labelled as anaemic :)

Of course, if RBI announces rate cuts, the picture could change :D

kiranjakka

Dear Kiran,
Kindly eloborate on the above two post which u made on 5th Jan'12.

How did u decide a script as "Mildly Bullish" (Axis Bnk) and the other "Real Bullish"(Cairn).

Also at what point u decide to buy a Call or a Put with this mechanism.

Regards
Jovial01

please go through the entire thread from beginning i guess you will find your answer very easily. if not i am here help you tomorrow with these questions. because all things were properly explained with examples in previous posts

anilnegi

donno why thanks button missing on u r post,thanks

Kiran

i just wanna thanks you for the great thread you started, earlier i used to ran away from this option data, but know i seriously thinking of it to combine along with TA for well effective trade, its all because of you, we do see lot of recommendations but very few seniors who help a common investor, sometime due to pressure work in off. we were unable to post a reply and just watch thread silently, keep up this good work

anil

anilnegi

yah today i wanted to post tatasteel here but the thing is i want to take trades based on the nifty trend and not against it that is the reason why i didnt make this post of tata steel on this thread

KIRAN

Do you think, a bullish option data of a stock can be negated by bearing data of nifty?

anil

Status
Not open for further replies.