Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranjakka

Here i will try to post some important options data daily that will mostly decide the trend of the stocks
Members can come out with their data too for sharing
seniors plz correct me if i am wrong

the first stock of the day is hindalco and second one is tata motors

HINDALCO OPTIONS
THIS WILL BE THE ONE STOCK TO WATCH OUT FOR TOMORROW WHILE UP MOVE POSSIBLE IN HINDALCO -TATA MOTORS HAVE DIFFERENT DATA THERE IS A BULLS VS BEARS FIGHT GOING ON HUGE ADDITION OF OI IN 200 PUT OPTIONS AND 200/210 CALL OPITONS DATA SEEMS FAVORING BEARS MORE THAN BULLS I GUESS

kiranjakka

hi sudris how are you?

yah coming to the openintrest data in options we can interpret and can find where the stock is headed/ trend in shortterm. but not always we can interpret the data, in this thread i am sharing my views finding out stocks in fno where the trend is visible in near future

i will just take out 2 small examples in bullish view and bearish view:\

hindalco is bullish because you can se that the oi in hindalco calloption at 120 strike is around15lk and you can also see that the change in open interest around 4.5lk negative which means that around 1/3rd of the call writers covered their short positons which mean that it is headed upwards

dlf ihave mentioned as badly bearish as you can see the oi of dlf is 7.7lk and there at 180strike put and you can see that putwriters covered their postions 1.5lk with intention that the stock is headed downwards and you know what happened to hindalco and dlf both yesterday hindalco up 2.2% dlf down 3%

so like wise we can interpret this opitons data and can decide the trend

hi sudris how are you?

yah coming to the openintrest data in options we can interpret and can find where the stock is headed/ trend in shortterm. but not always we can interpret the data, in this thread i am sharing my views finding out stocks in fno where the trend is visible in near future

i will just take out 2 small examples in bullish view and bearish view:\

hindalco is bullish because you can se that the oi in hindalco calloption at 120 strike is around15lk and you can also see that the change in open interest around 4.5lk negative which means that around 1/3rd of the call writers covered their short positons which mean that it is headed upwards

dlf ihave mentioned as badly bearish as you can see the oi of dlf is 7.7lk and there at 180strike put and you can see that putwriters covered their postions 1.5lk with intention that the stock is headed downwards and you know what happened to hindalco and dlf both yesterday hindalco up 2.2% dlf down 3%

so like wise we can interpret this opitons data and can decide the trend
do you want to say that..........if open intrest of put decreases then stock is bullish........and if open intrest of call decreases....stock is bearish...........................am i missing something.....please be precise.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.