Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have missed to post two options data for monday that was reliance on bullish view and bharti for bearish view since today there was trading done on nse i wasnt able to get data fridays data is there any way to get that data i will try to post it
SORRY..........I HAVE NO IDEA..................:cool:

Look at concept of point of minimum pain to writers concept to get equilibrium point and then see the change as mentioned by you.
Also this data can change within seconds and one can be easily fooled into wrong direction so one need to monitor the same for shorter time interval. NSE website is slower compared to actual changes taking place in OI

kiranjakka

Look at concept of point of minimum pain to writers concept to get equilibrium point and then see the change as mentioned by you.
Also this data can change within seconds and one can be easily fooled into wrong direction so one need to monitor the same for shorter time interval. NSE website is slower compared to actual changes taking place in OI
it a eod dat 1/3rd or 2/3rd of covering is not normal even though i agree only when oi in options is less data not to be considered thats what i mentioned in earlier posts, track closely u will find whether its working out or not. that much covering will be there only when there is panic in market look at dlf and if you have data of bharati just go through the fridays data

it a eod dat 1/3rd or 2/3rd of covering is not normal even though i agree only when oi in options is less data not to be considered thats what i mentioned in earlier posts, track closely u will find whether its working out or not. that much covering will be there only when there is panic in market look at dlf and if you have data of bharati just go through the fridays data
suppose that.............with above theory we got DLF to be bullish................now what will be better.............buying dlf in cash segment..or buying dlf futures....or dlf calls :)

kiranjakka

no..............it was just an example...................what i mean to say is... if we got any stock bullish then we can do following.........

1. buy it in cash segment
2. buy its futures
3. buy its call
4. sell its put

what will be the best option....for day and swing trades :)
you can do any of the abv mentioned methods the best time to buy is i guess between 3.15 to 3.30 before closing

kiranjakka

WOW THE HOT STOCK OF THE DAY TODAY IS ALMOST NOTHING DIDNT GET ANY GOOD PREDICTABLE DATA BUT GOT SOMETHING IN TATAMOTORS THE OI WAS ALMOST POSTIVE FOR THE PAST 7 DAYS OR SO AND TATAMOTORS FACING RESISTANCE 205-210 ZONE AND CLOSED NEGATIVE TODAY. THE PUT WRITERS COVERED THEIR POSITONS AT 200 ALMOST 10 PERCENT SO MAY BE SOME MORE DOWN SIDE LEFT FOR TATAMOTORS

Status
Not open for further replies.