Trade with options data Part 2

kiranjakka

nifty futures range is not between 5680 and 5720 in the short term a break below 5680 we can look for levels near 5630 and break above 5720 could lead us to 5810.OI data doesnt lead us any where as there are equal amount of bulls and bears at this point of time useless trying to predict that data now as it will easily mislead by that data as markets are range bound.
i feel USA markets are till now boosted artificially a head of elections and they may fall after the event of elections and the same may happen with us too.

prabhsingh

Hi Kiran,

Kindly can you throw some light for Hindalco please.OI data seems to be very confusing.On 120 call ,it seems call writing is getting covered which is moving the stock up but since quartely results were not that much encouraging hence not sure where the stock is moving.What are your thoughts for same.

kiranjakka

Hi Kiran,

Kindly can you throw some light for Hindalco please.OI data seems to be very confusing.On 120 call ,it seems call writing is getting covered which is moving the stock up but since quartely results were not that much encouraging hence not sure where the stock is moving.What are your thoughts for same.
bhai,

the total outstanding OI is at 48lk and the OI covered is just like peanuts of 5 lk or 10 percent and there is no much amount of put writing at 120 or 110 puts which indicate bearishness or a range for the stock between 110-120 if 110 breaks there is a possibility that you might see the stock near 98-99 levels this series it self chances of closing above 120 are bleak for the stock :thumb:

bkb

Hi,

In my view, as per Options chain data, RELCAPITAL & UNITECH seems to be in strong bullish trend. Is my understanding correct?
Request your inputs on the same. Thanks.