Trade Vinayak of s2alnalytics.com

GAIV

Does anyone over here have experience of "TRADE VINAYAK" OF S2ANALYTICS.COM.

If so please share experience. Is it worth subscribing?

Been using trade vinayak for sometime. It has 2 signals for Nifty based on 30 min and 60 min charts.

The 30 min signal isn't good enough. Keeps whipsawing. It will work well in a trending market but how to know if the market is going to trend or not is the question.

The 60 min signal just gives a level - which says long above or short below. It doesn't give any stops or targets. This apparently has a success rate of around 65-70% - so they say. I don't know how they calculate that, since it doesn't give a stop or a target.

The 30 min gives a stop, target, new entry and volatility.

If you do buy it, I suggest you take trades based on the 60 min signals.

rkkarnani

Been using trade vinayak for sometime. It has 2 signals for Nifty based on 30 min and 60 min charts.

The 30 min signal isn't good enough. Keeps whipsawing. It will work well in a trending market but how to know if the market is going to trend or not is the question.

The 60 min signal just gives a level - which says long above or short below. It doesn't give any stops or targets. This apparently has a success rate of around 65-70% - so they say. I don't know how they calculate that, since it doesn't give a stop or a target.

The 30 min gives a stop, target, new entry and volatility.

If you do buy it, I suggest you take trades based on the 60 min signals.
Vasu, Welcome to the Forum ! How did 60 min. go for your trading?

Thanks Rkkarnani. I haven't been following trade vinayak very well, though I paid for it. I am trying out my own method of trading.

My observation is that 60 min signals are relatively ok. The 30 min signals are horrendous, keeps whipsawing.