Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Even though Sharekhan has been slow in growth compared to international platforms, Trade Tiger is still the best charting platform in India when compared to other charting platforms like Zerodha Pi, etc. Zerodha Pi is the worst platform I have ever used in trading. Nothing is right in Zeroda Pi charting platform. Zerodha Pi has been very poorly designed by Trade labs inc. Trade Tiger on the hand is very smooth. Scrolling the charts is very easy. Trend lines, horizontal lines, vertical lines, etc replicate easily on other time frames. Charts can be easily arranged as per ones preference. One can easily save layouts and load layout preference that was saved. Big trade list group is a very handy feature that quickly loads all the high volume scrips. Trade Tiger has enormous potential and can be further improved by providing customization of main chart tool bar, and much more.

vsaran

From yesterday morning,the TT is getting hanged.The refresh button also is not seen.(after sometime normalcy comes and at that time the refresh button appears).Logged off and logged in.System restarted.Uninstalled and reinstalled the set up.And today also the same problem.Contacted SK and problem is not resolved.Anybody is having this problem and how to rectify? Please help.

DSM

Vsaran,

I have no issues with TT. Is your net connection o.k? Earlier there was a problem of TT disconnection with disruption of internet, but now it logs on automatically or with refresh button....

From yesterday morning,the TT is getting hanged.The refresh button also is not seen.(after sometime normalcy comes and at that time the refresh button appears).Logged off and logged in.System restarted.Uninstalled and reinstalled the set up.And today also the same problem.Contacted SK and problem is not resolved.Anybody is having this problem and how to rectify? Please help.

DSM

Vsaran,

EMA can be plotted in the price chart. CCI will be plotted below. To my knowledge, EMA cannot be plotted on CCI indicator.

Hi,
Can anyone help me how to plot EMA on CCI?