Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

UPDATE: I received this e-mail on 2nd of this month

In continuation to our previous update we would like to inform that we are still in the midst of co-ordination with the concerned team and will take some more time to revert with feedback.

We appreciate your patience and kind co-operation.
It would appear that refunding advance brokerage and closing down an account, is almost like splitting atom.

Not sure if I should categorize this as incompetence or deliberate harassment.

I was also on the same boat 3yrs ago when sharekhan closed my account without my knowledge after deducting AMC.
Currently am using zerodha & upstox for trading and mt4 for charting.
Just wondering, how regular are glitches on Zerodha & Upstox these days? Most Traderji members seem to have stopped trading with both for that reason.

Just wondering, how regular are glitches on Zerodha & Upstox these days? Most Traderji members seem to have stopped trading with both for that reason.
Most technical issues were login issue and browser app stops for sometime. i never faced such issues in mobile app. I'm using mt4 for charting and zerodha pi and upstox Nest for trading, no issues so far. As a swing trader, i don't watch market for the whole day, whenever my desired level triggers, mt4 gives signal.