Trade Smart Online

Sir

You are not giving the advantage to less stamp duty states traders(a.p, karnataka, haryana etc) BY charging High maharastra stamp duty charges.But rksv is giving the advantage.You may consider the rksv stamp duty way.They are only charging max rs50 per contract note
Hello ksp191,
We do not have our office located in those states. The laws relating to the stamp duty are state-wise and lack clarity at many places. In the past we've all seen retrospective taxes being levied on many companies. To be on the safer side, we are doing this.

Hi TSO

I have some queries regarding demat.
1. a) Is there any one time AMC available for demat so that we do not have to pay AMC every year like in IIFL?
b) Is the demat AMC debited monthly or at once every year (when)?

2. a) What are the NSDL and debit charges for delivery sell from demat?
b) any charges for demat credit
3. If I am only doing delivery based transactions do you provide proper capital gain/loss statement for tax purposes for each FY, for example suppose I buy Infy at 3000 in FY 2013-14 and sell it at 4000 in FY 2015-16, will the profit and loss statement show long term capital gain of Rs 1000?

4. Is freezing of the demat account possible (meaning that no debit transactions can take place even through delivery transaction slips), if yes what is the process and also the process to unfreeze,
any charges for the same?

5. Whether SIP is possible in ETF like Nifty Bees and Bank Bees through your software

6. Is there any brokerage charged for ETFs, and is there demat debit charges applicable for ETFs. Any NSDL/CDSL charges?

I doubt TSO offers any of the above....best of luck

Its a discount broker at the end of the day, to one has to keep ones expectations within limits....

If indeed it does provide those features I am going to move my demat account with them....

Hi TSO

1. a) Is there any one time AMC available for demat so that we do not have to pay AMC every year like in IIFL?

3. If I am only doing delivery based transactions do you provide proper capital gain/loss statement for tax purposes for each FY, for example suppose I buy Infy at 3000 in FY 2013-14 and sell it at 4000 in FY 2015-16, will the profit and loss statement show long term capital gain of Rs 1000?

4. Is freezing of the demat account possible (meaning that no debit transactions can take place even through delivery transaction slips), if yes what is the process and also the process to unfreeze,

5. Whether SIP is possible in ETF like Nifty Bees and Bank Bees through your software

6. Is there any brokerage charged for ETFs, and is there demat debit charges applicable for ETFs. Any NSDL/CDSL charges?
Hi blisscapital,
1. a) Sorry currently we are not offering a one time AMC scheme
b) Demat AMC is debited annually at the anniversary of your account opening.

2. a) We have the membership of CDSL. Demat Transaction charges on selling stocks in delivery are Rs 15 per scrip. For further details on our list of charges, please refer to our knowledgebase article at http://tradesmartonline.in/knowledgebase/where-can-i-find-a-list-of-all-the-charges-applicable/
b) There are no charges for demat credit

3. Please refer to the following url to for a video of How to view Annual P&L statement. This video should give you an idea of what kind of information is included in the report.

4. Yes, freezing is possible. In that case you'll not even be able to sell delivery stocks online.

5. SIP in stocks is not being offered currently

6. Yes, brokerage and demat charges will be applicable for ETFs too.

Hi TSO,

Thanx for the detailed reply,

1) Regarding freezing of the demat account I understand that even offline transfers would not be possible, right?

Can you please elaborate the method on how to freeze and unfreeze the demat account

2) Is the AMC charge inclusive or exclusive of taxes?

Hi blisscapital,
1. a) Sorry currently we are not offering a one time AMC scheme
b) Demat AMC is debited annually at the anniversary of your account opening.

2. a) We have the membership of CDSL. Demat Transaction charges on selling stocks in delivery are Rs 15 per scrip. For further details on our list of charges, please refer to our knowledgebase article at http://tradesmartonline.in/knowledgebase/where-can-i-find-a-list-of-all-the-charges-applicable/
b) There are no charges for demat credit

3. Please refer to the following url to for a video of How to view Annual P&L statement. This video should give you an idea of what kind of information is included in the report.

4. Yes, freezing is possible. In that case you'll not even be able to sell delivery stocks online.

5. SIP in stocks is not being offered currently

6. Yes, brokerage and demat charges will be applicable for ETFs too.
Hi TSO

Hi TSO,

1) Regarding freezing of the demat account I understand that even offline transfers would not be possible, right?

Can you please elaborate the method on how to freeze and unfreeze the demat account

1) Yes. No transfers will be possible. There's a specific form for that. In case you already have an account with us, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll have the form emailed to you.

2) The AMC charges do not include the taxes which will be separate. Service tax @ 12.36% will be applicable.

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

I rarely trade in deliveries , so have some doubts .

Suppose I buy 50 shares of SBIN today @ 2710 in Delivery mode .

Tomorrow SBIN goes to 2780 . That means I am in a profit

of Rs. 70 per share the very next day.

So will I be able to sell the shares which are now in profit or

I will have to wait for the shares getting transferred to my Demat account

first then sell them once they have been transferred in my Demat a/c .

I have come to hear about a term called Auction of shares and heavy penalties

involved with it . But I really have not understood the concept of Auction of Shares .

Is this Auction of shares related to the BTST thing ?

Would you please throw some light on this confusion of mine.

Thanks.

Thanx for the reply, I would like to know if the process is completely electronic (scanned copies of prints) or physical copies of that specific form need to be couriered to you every time one wants to freeze and defreeze the demat account.
At present I do not have account with you but two of us (friends) are thinking of opening demat accounts with you as both do delivery trades provided the process is electronic.

1) Yes. No transfers will be possible. There's a specific form for that. In case you already have an account with us, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll have the form emailed to you.

2) The AMC charges do not include the taxes which will be separate. Service tax @ 12.36% will be applicable.
Hi TSO,