Trade Smart Online

With effect from Monday 15th April 2013 Smart Trade Online, has changed its practice name to Trade Smart Online.
Right. But I would rather stick with VNS for now.

Received the following error while trying to log out. Earlier the same error was seen while trying to modify an order. Luckily my order got executed and your staff was prompt in attending to my call. But still, the error is quite disturbing. The next time there may be a sharp move against my position.

Received the following error while trying to log out. Earlier the same error was seen while trying to modify an order. Luckily my order got executed and your staff was prompt in attending to my call. But still, the error is quite disturbing. The next time there may be a sharp move against my position.

Hello timepass,
We contacted the NOW Team regarding your error. As per the clarification provided them the error is pertaining to the unavailability of internet connectivity. Can you please do a continuous ping and store the output in a file and check if the connection breaks.

Hello timepass,
We contacted the NOW Team regarding your error. As per the clarification provided them the error is pertaining to the unavailability of internet connectivity. Can you please do a continuous ping and store the output in a file and check if the connection breaks.
Yes, there was a connection break, but it reconnects and reconciles automatically, doesn't it ?

Connection breaks do happen.

in now 1.8.4.3 , For viewing plus charts under plugin it is asking to login for Omnesys nest plus or register. is it free service or paid to register and to see the chart, please anyone.

in now 1.8.4.3 , For viewing plus charts under plugin it is asking to login for Omnesys nest plus or register. is it free service or paid to register and to see the chart, please anyone.
Registration and basic tools like multiple period Intraday & Historical charts, NSE-IPFT Reports, Market Monitor and Market Scanner for your trading terminal are free. Information of paid products is available on site https://plus.omnesysindia.com/

lvgandhi

After installing NOW 1.8.4.3, When I started it, I got first message file open failed and then I got 3 messages as failed to open mpic config file.

Any solutions.