Trade Smart Online

Orb

fellow members,

Is there a thread discussing Zerodha Vs SmartTrade pros and cons?? People who have extensively used their services and Trading tools are requested to enlighten newbies on this forum. Thank you.

soft_trader

@ STO,

Your Back-office is very confusing. Lots of options are there on the left side menu. Can you please improve it and make it user friendly. Also please include instant funds transfer services and withdrawal request options in the backoffice.

fellow members,

Is there a thread discussing Zerodha Vs SmartTrade pros and cons?? People who have extensively used their services and Trading tools are requested to enlighten newbies on this forum. Thank you.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/78767-zerodha-vs-smarttradeonline-one-better.html
@ STO,

Your Back-office is very confusing. Lots of options are there on the left side menu. Can you please improve it and make it user friendly. Also please include instant funds transfer services and withdrawal request options in the backoffice.
Yup. I second that :thumb:

soft_trader

@ STO,

Yup. I second that :thumb:
Thanks TP for your support.

@STO: I am sorry to say but your backoffice is one of the worst I have ever seen. Another being Nirmal bang Backoffice.

Please please please try to improve it. And I'm pretty confident that you will do it. :)

Thanks TP for your support.

@STO: I am sorry to say but your backoffice is one of the worst I have ever seen. Another being Nirmal bang Backoffice.

Please please please try to improve it. And I'm pretty confident that you will do it. :)
I won't say the worst, it's old fashioned. It looks like the upgradation of a DOS based system, which is not really in tune with the web users. The reports are quite detailed and there are lots of reports.

Maybe their software guys need to seriously think in terms of web based clients' needs, because in future that's what all their clients will be.