Trade Smart Online

I hope you are considering to add most major Indian banks to that list as your competitors do.
Hello Mihir,
Currently, NOW has only a few banks integrated with it. Moreover, some banks charge a transaction fee for every transfer which will passed on to the client. To avoid the same we had tie up with Axis bank only where there was no such fee.

We have started talks with HDFC for a similar arrangement. We will try to get the best deal so that the benefits can be passed on to our clients.

Trader J

Hello Mihir,
Currently, NOW has only a few banks integrated with it. Moreover, some banks charge a transaction fee for every transfer which will passed on to the client. To avoid the same we had tie up with Axis bank only where there was no such fee.

We have started talks with HDFC for a similar arrangement. We will try to get the best deal so that the benefits can be passed on to our clients.
Thanks STO,

I think many broker using HDFC bank, and it is free with RKSV, Zerodha and many. I open my account with HDFC first time when started trading online.

Raju

Hi All,

Nowadays I am facing an issue of freezing / slowing down of NSE NOW .

• If my trades entries in Admin Positions become more than 6-7 then it seems when I open Admin Positions appearing of details of the positions is slow.
  • Quotes in the Snap quote of scrip (TBQ/TBS ) window refreshes slower
9:15 - 11:00 it works fine and then slowness starts .

Anybody facing similar issue ?

My Laptop config is good Core i3-2310MCPU @2.10ghz with 8GB Ram
And Internet ..I have tried with 3G of Airtel/Bsnl/TataPhoton

Has NSE NOW started slowing down with any of you ?

Regards,
Raju