Trade Smart Online

Raju

SUMITKUMARSINGH ,

Agreed,I too find them good and suitable for my type of trading .Hope to earn more this year ..let's see what is in store for us ..

Regards,
Raju

@ Smart trade online:
Do you provide DIS book or any welcome kit after account opening?
Hello pioneer,
Yes we do send the DIS book after the account opening. The account is opened and all the account related details are emailed within 2 days of our receiving the form. DIS is sent out weekly. For accounts that have opened this week, it'll be sent out tomorrow.

completed my first week with smart trade vns.........

happy with the fact that i have no rm to continuously call me and disturb me during office hours.

happy with NSE NOW. (descent enough software)

happy with low brokerage and transparency in deducting brokerage.
i have paid brokerage of approximately 250 rs this week.

happy with customer care....

NOT HAPPY with the fact that only if u have axis bank account, fund transfer will not take any time. Otherwise it will take 15 mins approximately to mail them the screenshot, inform them and to get the balance in trading account.

Trader J

Hello portcity,
Currently we are offering limits as below for intraday trading:

Cash segment: As per var margin. This comes to about 8 times for about 360 stocks. Here we can increase a little and make it 10 times from 8 if everyone demands that.
FNO segment: This is 2 times the margin. So, as we mentioned earlier, for something that requires Rs 28,000 per lot, you can trade intraday with Rs 14,000 too.

If in case we change this in future will update on this forum.

For us the safety of our clients' money is more important to us than brokerage.

In our earlier post we compared leverage with sword. Another analogy this time. Leverage is like wine.....good for us when in limits and.........:)
Dear STO,
You said-- FNO segment--2 times margin, but your sales executive told me that 2 time margin for Future only and there is no limit provided for Option Writer(Who want to Short in Option) intraday.

I dont want margin for buying option (I will pay 100 %) for intraday...but you should consider shorting options with 50 % margin intraday, as zerodha want only 40 % .

I will pay Rs 500 more for account opening charges if you provide margin for option, Please reply, Thanks

timepass,
If you are still facing this issue, please let us know and we'll look into it.
No.. Problem solved. There was another mail which provided different passwords and was able to log in using those. It took me through the various authentication questions and is working ok.

Thanks.

Haven't yet started trading in 2013; maybe later this month.