Trade Smart Online

Hello all,
For those of our fellow members who joined in late, we are currently running a promotional offer.

On the occasion of Christmas and the New Year 2013, Account Opening Charges will be completely waived off for the first 100 forms received on or before 10th Jan 2013.

Please mention "TJ offer Jan 2013" on the covering page of the form to avail this offer.

We hope you like our offer and our services and will continue giving your valuable suggestions and feedback.

Hello My investmentz,
We accept stocks in margin to a tune of 50% of your total margin. For example,

Cash: 5 lac
Stocks in collateral: 10 lac (after haircut)

Even though the stocks are of Rs 10 lac, only 5 lacs will be considered for the purpose of margin as that would make it 50% cash and 50% stocks.

MTM has to be paid in cash and can not be paid by stocks. Similarly, if you have MTM, you'll get it in your account as cash and not stocks :)

Demat transfer charges will be applicable on transfer of shares.

You will be able to see the collateral in your account and will even get the value of the collateral benefit that you can avail by SMS.
Sir when you have your own DP then what is the point of asking 50 % cash when brokers like zerodha who even dont have there own DP offer it for 30 % cash 70 % against stocks ( though will never trade with them even if every thing is free )

Also after this 50 % in cash if have to bring in more cash then actually there is no point taking margin in the first place as i am alreaday paying 70 in cash why even bother about saving the rest 30 %

Also when i called up RK global they told me i can bring in just 20 % cash and
rest can be taken as stocks hope you rationalize other wise there is no point
about even asking for it

Sir when you have your own DP then what is the point of asking 50 % cash when brokers like zerodha who even dont have there own DP offer it for 30 % cash 70 % against stocks ( though will never trade with them even if every thing is free )

Also after this 50 % in cash if have to bring in more cash then actually there is no point taking margin in the first place as i am alreaday paying 70 in cash why even bother about saving the rest 30 %

Also when i called up RK global they told me i can bring in just 20 % cash and
rest can be taken as stocks hope you rationalize other wise there is no point
about even asking for it
My investmentz,
Having our own DP does not help here.

The reason we ask for 50% cash is because that is how we have to give it to the exchange. Whatever we collect from you, we pass on to the exchange. And exchange takes only 50% margin as stocks.

Hello pioneer,
Hope you've received the contract note by now. Though you can expect to receive the contract note anytime between 10-11 pm, the sms is sent out by about 6:30 pm. In addition to that, you can also check the details by logging in to the backoffice.

If you've not received it yet, please check in your junk mail folder or give us a call.
Thanks . Got it. But I have received it only today 12PM. Please try to da it a bit faster.

One thing. Every time I login into NOW when placing any orders error comes it "Please select client". Called up NOW team for this, and they told me to refresh clients from file menu. That's fine problem solved. But no..... I have to do the same process again and again every time when I log in.

Please help. It's irritating. :(

Thanks . Got it. But I have received it only today 12PM. Please try to da it a bit faster.

One thing. Every time I login into NOW when placing any orders error comes it "Please select client". Called up NOW team for this, and they told me to refresh clients from file menu. That's fine problem solved. But no..... I have to do the same process again and again every time when I log in.

Please help. It's irritating. :(
Hello pioneer,
Please share with us your client id so that we can find out the possible reasons for the delay.

The solution to your NOW error is as below:
Before login, please make sure there is a tick on "Quick login" on the login window. This should resolve your issue.

Hello all,
Thank you Trader ji members for availing our free account opening offer expiring on the 10th Jan.

A request to those who plan to open the account but have not sent their form yet. Before sending the form please give us a call so that one of us can verify all the details have been filled and all the required documents have been attached.

This would avoid any delay in account opening and any additional courier cost incurred to send a document again.

My investmentz,
Having our own DP does not help here.

The reason we ask for 50% cash is because that is how we have to give it to the exchange. Whatever we collect from you, we pass on to the exchange. And exchange takes only 50% margin as stocks.
Sir i would advice you to go back to some one in your brokerage who knows how things work

When stocks are given collateral exchange after applying desired haircut
the margin is released so if one had 10 lac worth of reliance and haircut is 20 % then 8 L margin is always there

I have been doing this from 2002 and last month i had 60 options and around 50 future short open that is a total of around 110 lots and cash margin in my account including what i owed to broker was less than 2 L

But yes i had stock in my account like SBI / RELIANCE INFOSYS NTPC to name a few ( all large cap blue chips )

You said you are in this business for 18 years i dont doubt that but i am also doing what i am doing for a living for last 11 years which will be completed in this april of 2013

presently i am working with account in Religare also have account with
GLOBE capital ( you know them very well call some one and they will explain you how margin against stocks is given )

Before that i have worked with indiabulls , reliance money Adroit and Kotak sec None of them even asked me even 1000 rs inc cash for a position of 5 crore plus yes i had to pay M2M every day if not paid they would charge me
upto 18 % penalty and some places i had to sell some stocks the 7 th day

Even zerodha told me we take 30 % cash as we dont want to sell a clients stock for M2M if you want u can check with sachin

Request to all brokers incuding you is If you dont want to provide services to your clients say no like RKSV Dont put useless excuses or lies ( in your case i am not saying that i am sure u dont know the procedure )

I am sure when you check and get back here you will know that margins against Stocks no cash is required by the exchange other than M2M :clapping: