Trade Smart Online

I have traded in F&O today, but I haven't yet received my contract note. Got SMS though. When can I expect it?
Oh.oh.. so they are still sending the SMS ?? I thought that the other brokers had stopped because of the recent price hike of SMS.

soft_trader

@TP:

I have 9 brokers. Except Zerodha and RKSV everyone sends SMS. But it would not be fair to count RKSV because they never had the SMS facility I guess. Zerodha charging for it's SMS service. Not sending SMS because of high charges is a very bad excuse given by Zerodha.

Raju

SmartTradeOnline,

Can Pay-in from ICICI Bank be instant, instead me sending mail and then calling up for fast process.I used to do instant transfer to my trading account from HDFC to Zerodha.Can such process be faster with you ?

Thanks,
Raju.

I have traded in F&O today, but I haven't yet received my contract note. Got SMS though. When can I expect it?
Hello pioneer,
Hope you've received the contract note by now. Though you can expect to receive the contract note anytime between 10-11 pm, the sms is sent out by about 6:30 pm. In addition to that, you can also check the details by logging in to the backoffice.

If you've not received it yet, please check in your junk mail folder or give us a call.

Hi dear SMART TRADE ONLINE you told me that if i keep stocks with you u will
provide me margins against it to sell or buy FNO After the applicable haircut

But how M2M will be managed also i hope there are no other charges to take margin and my position is not auto squared off as you will be having much more margin then required like my present broker kindly clarify as of now with you being serious on this thread always present and prompt in reply i am contemplating opening account with you as i said earlier and the good thing is its FREE ( for which i seriously dont care )

Also If keep stock say worth 25 L and after 20 % haircut 20 L margin is released will i be able to see it some where in software how much margin is used and how much is left

Last edited:
SmartTradeOnline,

Can Pay-in from ICICI Bank be instant, instead me sending mail and then calling up for fast process.I used to do instant transfer to my trading account from HDFC to Zerodha.Can such process be faster with you ?

Thanks,
Raju.
Hello Raju,
Currently that facility is available only with Axis bank. If you face any delays in getting your limits increased, please let us know and we will look into it.

Raju

Hello Raju,
Currently that facility is available only with Axis bank. If you face any delays in getting your limits increased, please let us know and we will look into it.
There is not much delay but please take it as a suggestion.

Thanks,
Raju

Hi dear SMART TRADE ONLINE you told me that if i keep stocks with you u will
provide me margins against it to sell or buy FNO After the applicable haircut

But how M2M will be managed also i hope there are no other charges to take margin and my position is not auto squared off as you will be having much more margin then required like my present broker kindly clarify as of now with you being serious on this thread always present and prompt in reply i am contemplating opening account with you as i said earlier and the good thing is its FREE ( for which i seriously dont care )

Also If keep stock say worth 25 L and after 20 % haircut 20 L margin is released will i be able to see it some where in software how much margin is used and how much is left
Hello My investmentz,
We accept stocks in margin to a tune of 50% of your total margin. For example,

Cash: 5 lac
Stocks in collateral: 10 lac (after haircut)

Even though the stocks are of Rs 10 lac, only 5 lacs will be considered for the purpose of margin as that would make it 50% cash and 50% stocks.

MTM has to be paid in cash and can not be paid by stocks. Similarly, if you have MTM, you'll get it in your account as cash and not stocks :)

Demat transfer charges will be applicable on transfer of shares.

You will be able to see the collateral in your account and will even get the value of the collateral benefit that you can avail by SMS.