Trade Smart Online

Let's take an example,
Suppose you have Rs 2.7 lacs in your account and you buy shares for delivery worth Rs 2.7 lacs. You have exhausted all your cash balance. Now if you need to sell futures or options you'll need additional balance which you do not have.

If you wish to sell futures to hedge your position you need a margin benefit during the trading hours (by intraday we did not mean intraday trading, just the english meaning of intraday). This benefit i.e. hedging of cash with futures or vice versa is something NOW is not providing. It is only providing margin benefit if your entire hedging is in the FNO segment only.

We are not sure we understand you properly. First you mentioned Religare, then Globe Capital and then Religare again. Moreover, if you are getting that benefit at Religare it's great for you.

We hope to serve you in future when this feature is available in the NOW.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
Sir i have account with religare as we as globe ismein koi rocket science nahi hai i also i have some old accounts with india bulls when i started trading

Also i was looking to open an account with you any way i will give you collateral before asking you for margins in stocks i am not pulling your leg
So u can provide me margins

But the point is as of now u have to built some credibility here at traderji
just like zerodha and rksv you have to have some members giving feed back
and a good one

And if you are 18 years in business and technologically superior as your website proclaims then you need
to have your own software like ODIN or NEST and not rely on now which is very stupid hanging software only offering fast execution

But as of now your customer service is very prompt here i would say better then zerodha which was ahead of rKsv in responding to queries
of fellow members at TRADERJI
Now u need to have satisfied customers on the forum also to get some business out of the two of them Good Luck

SmartTradeOnline

Sir i have account with religare as we as globe ismein koi rocket science nahi hai i also i have some old accounts with india bulls when i started trading

Also i was looking to open an account with you any way i will give you collateral before asking you for margins in stocks i am not pulling your leg
So u can provide me margins

But the point is as of now u have to built some credibility here at traderji
just like zerodha and rksv you have to have some members giving feed back
and a good one

And if you are 18 years in business and technologically superior as your website proclaims then you need
to have your own software like ODIN or NEST and not rely on now which is very stupid hanging software only offering fast execution

But as of now your customer service is very prompt here i would say better then zerodha which was ahead of rKsv in responding to queries
of fellow members at TRADERJI
Now u need to have satisfied customers on the forum also to get some business out of the two of them Good Luck
Thanks for your good wishes.
We do have ODIN too but currently for the purpose of low brokerage internet trading are offering only NOW.

There's always a beginning somewhere. So we are at that beginning on Traderji :) . Hope to have more members using our services and giving more feedback soon.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Hi SmarTradeOnline,

If possible, could u plz show a brokerage comparison(and other taxes too like STT, etc) between u, zerodha and rsvp.

Note - Take a simple calculation. Buying 100 shares of ABC @100 and selling 100 shares of ABC @101. Calculate intraday as well as delivery based charges.

Thanks for your good wishes.
We do have ODIN too but currently for the purpose of low brokerage internet trading are offering only NOW.

There's always a beginning somewhere. So we are at that beginning on Traderji :) . Hope to have more members using our services and giving more feedback soon.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
We too, wish you well, but at 1899 + Taxes, and using NOW platform, there isn't much difference between you and RKSV, at least not significant to cause a change :)

Raju

We too, wish you well, but at 1899 + Taxes, and using NOW platform, there isn't much difference between you and RKSV, at least not significant to cause a change :)
Important point..u mentioned..

Regards,
Raju

soft_trader

I came to know that they have a plan of Rs. 15/- per order. But if they can merge it together with their base plan i.e. 0.007% and make the plan like Rs. 15/- or 0.007% (whichever is lower) per order, they can win over Zerodha.

I came to know that they have a plan of Rs. 15/- per order. But if they can merge it together with their base plan i.e. 0.007% and make the plan like Rs. 15/- or 0.007% (whichever is lower) per order, they can win over Zerodha.
Comparing the different discount brokers, with Zerodha, if you have more than 2 trades then RKSV/monthly plan is better. With Rs. 15 per order, if you have more than 3 trades per day then RKSV/monthly plan is better. So, I don't think that Rs. 15 or Rs. 20 will make much difference to someone looking for unlimited monthly plans.

Here Acheiivers scores very high, but they aren't able to satisfy the members in this forum, except you who have joined them. You are a local of Kolkota and have visited them. For the others, they will judge by the forum /internet responses before joining up.

The monthly plans, whether RKSV or Smarttradeonline, are basically a re-hash of RK Global's Rs. 999 per segment per month. The traders are looking out for a cheaper alternative than that.

soft_trader

You are right TP. I understand your concern. Not everyone is staying in Kolkata and the only way to judge a brokers service is through online response from them, which Achiievers failed to deliver. But cost-wise no one can beat Achiievers (till date) :)